Chapter 28:

Kahron

"Is you mad?" Mo asks laughing as I glared at her from across the counter.

"Fuck you." I mumbled.

"What was that?" She asks coming near me.

"Chill." I said laughing as she tried to hit me with the dish rag.

"Yeah, fuck me right? That's why you didn't fuck last night." She said.

I continued to glare at her. "Bet I never eat ya fuckin pussy again." I mumbled.

Yeah, I'm salty as fuck. She gonna roll over with that goodnight shit after I made her cum multiple times with just my tongue. Like damn, can I get some attention?

"You're funny Kahron you couldn't go without eating even if you wanted to." She said.

"Shut yo ass up." I said slapping her ass as she walked past.

"Nigga where you at?" Mogul asks through the phone after I answered. "I know Morgz seen me calling and texting her ass."

"At Mo's crib."

"Yo let's take all these bad ass kids to Chucky E Cheese." He said. "You and Q owe me a fucking rematch in basketball."

"Ain't ya girl big, pregnant, and due any minute now?" I ask.

"More like due any second, but so." I chuckled shaking my head walking into the living room where Mo was fixing Arie and Kae's hair.

"Mo you wanna go to Chucky E Cheese after ya appointment?" I ask putting Mogul on speaker.

"With who?" She asks.

"Mogul."

"I don't wanna be around you or Mogul, so no."

"She said yeah." I said into the phone.

"No the fuck she didn't." Mogul laughed into the phone. "She always stay mad at me but not you."

"The only reason Kahron is here is because of this doctors appointment after this his ass can get up outta my face too." Mo said.

"She talking shit, we all about to go to Chucky E Cheese and be some big ass kids." I said.

"Me too?" Arie asks.

"Yup." I answer.

"I'm not going." Mo says going to open the door for Tam.

"Hey preggos." Tam said rubbing Mo's bump.

"Hey, hey." She said back.

"I gotta work right after so you want me to bring her back here?" Tam says picking up Kae as she came to her.

"Yeah, you can bring Arie back too because we are going to Chucky E Cheese." I said.

"No we are not, but you can bring Arie back with Kae." Mo says.

"Y'all a mess, but yeah I can bring her back too." Tam says. "Now I got a reason to get them to calm down after leaving Eric because I know they're going to cry."

"Girl, I already know. Call me if you need me." Mo said.

Morgan

"Yo I swear my son is in there." Kahron said as we walked towards the car from the doctors office.

He had his arms wrapped around me as we looked down at the ultrasound pictures.

"No, I think it's gonna be a girl."

"A household full of all women? Hell no."

I laughed. "Nah, maybe this needs to be a boy so then you got ya son and this will be our last child."