2

♤ Skye ♤

I climbed through Cams window, slowly tiptoeing over to him.

He was peacefully watching YouTube in his laptop, giant stereo headphones covering his ears.

"CAMERON!" I screamed, grabbing his shoulders. He jumped up in fright, falling off of his computer chair.

"What the hell is wrong with you Skye?!" He exclaimed, his voice half pissed and half giddy.

I shrug and sat on his bed.

"You can be a real ass sometimes you know." He mumbled, standing up.

"Well, so can you Felix." I replied.

Cam rolled his eyes and sat next to me.

"So what are you doing her Alexa?" He asked.

I shrug and Sierra walked into the room. "Cam mom- oh, hey Skye. How'd you get in?" She asked.

Cam and I exchange looks. "I let her in like an hour ago Sierra, didn't you hear us?" He said bluntly, then raised a brow.

"Yeah, I even passed your room to say hi. But I guess you didn't hear me." I shrugged.

Damn were good liars.

She raised her brows, and nodded. "Okay, Cam mom wants you to set the table. Skye, your welcome to join." She said before walking out.

I gave cam a high five when she walks out of sight, he both were holding back laughter. He interweaves our hands and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"The dynamic duo strikes again!" He whispers, his voice half a laugh.

--

The both of us made our way down the stairs, and into the kitchen where we begin to set out the plates.

"Oh Skye! Are you joining us for dinner?" Cams mom; Gina asked turning to us.

"If you don't mind..." I mumbled awkwardly.

"You know your welcome anytime Skye! Being Cameron's best friend for what, 10 years?" She said.

"12!" Cam piped in across the kitchen, setting a cup down on the table.

Cam's mom chuckled as I pull out a stack of five plates, and 2 bowls. I balanced them in my arms and took a step.

"I'll help with that." Cameron said taking the bowls and a plate. He carries them with ease, and set them at the table.

"That isn't fair! You actually GROW!" I whined as he went to grab some silverware. He lets out a laugh as I pout and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Aw, little Alexa is mad." He coos pinching my cheeks, and running into the living room.

"Hey asshole! I'm not done making you guilty!" I whine chasing after him.

"Hey asshole! Call your sister!" Cam's mom yells as we are half way up the stairs. Cam and I burst into laughter at his mom trying to use "teen speech".

"SIERRA! DINNER!" Cameron yells.

"In a minute!" She replied, Cam pulled out his phone and began to vine.

"Skylar say something interesting." He said quickly.

"Cameron sleep masturbates."

"Shut up asshole!" He screeched, and held my mouth closed from behind. As the bar ends loading. I burst out laughing at my tremendous lie.

"What cam? You sleep-turbate?" Sierra asked stepping out of her room. She stopped and looked at our position. "I'm always questioning your relationship."

--

"So, Cameron. How're your friends?" Gina asked as we all sat down at the table.

"Skye how are you?" He asked turning to me.

"I'm doing quite lovely, you Cameron?" I asked with a laugh.

"Other than Skye."

"Oh, Danny? He's great. He's drowning in trigonometry." He laughs, I tried visiting him Earlier. He was basically pulling his hair out.

"No, not Danny. Your friends from that convention." She added on and Cams eyes lit up.

"Oh them! Yeah, I was skyping them earlier!" He exclaims.

About a week ago (cue laughter 😂), Cam came back from this convention he was in and he made a bunch of friends from it.

I zone out, thinking what they might of been doing.

"ALEXA!" Cam yelled in my ear.

"FELIX!" I replied evenly as loud.

"What is with you two and calling each other those names?" Sierra asked us, taking another bite of food.

"Their out alter egos." Cam said mysteriously.

"Your an ego maniac."