7

♣︎ Cameron ♣︎

I felt my best friends body go limp and I sigh. Ever since Skye and I were kids we've been a mischievous tag team, thinking if pranks and in general being terrible.

I struggle with my car door, and eventually opened the lock to passenger seat. I set her down in the seat next to mine, buckle her seatbelt and walked over to to the drivers seat.

I put my keys into ignition and glance over to her. Skye's silky dark brown hair fell down her shoulders, a lock falling in front of her pale face. Her Sky blue eyes were shut, and her lips were slightly parted.

Times like this I just wanna confess.

But in my mind just kinda goes;
"Hey Skye; bestie, partner in crime. I sorta had a crush on you for the past 10 years, I just now. At the age of 18 are confessing. so, yeah, will you go out with me?"

Then I just picture her laughing, and replying with "are you serious?"

I sigh and leaned back into my seat. God Cam, get over yourself.

--

I reached my house and took the keys out of ignition. Glancing back over to my best friend I pushed the lock of her dark hair behind her ear. I planted a kiss on her forehead and walked back into my house.

A rule Skye has is to NEVER wake her up, unless of fire, concussions, comas, bad dreams, or trips. Plus, if I brought in half awake Skye into my house while mom was home she'd freak.

I went into my room and noticed a few suitcases in the living room on my way up the stairs. When I flicked on the lights to my room I'm greeted by 9 very familiar faces.

"CAM!"

--

♤ Skye ♤

I woke up, and I was in Cam's car. ohhhh whoopsie... fell asleep... God. groaning i unbuckle my seatbelt, and pop open the lock to the door. I glance at my phone and see a message from Cam.

C: Didn't want to wake you sweet dreams princess 😘

Flirt. But; that's why I love him. And the way he grins, his dorkiness our pranks that could end us up in the slammer, the way her bites his lip and can be stomach clenching hilarious one second, and the next so damn sentimental you wanna cry. But, being the girl that I am I cannot even convince myself; I Skylar Rae Evans- it cuts off after that.

S: thanks asshole 😘

C: Wow, what a charmer you are.

S: Coming up now.

C: kayyyyy

That was very.... Un-Cameron like. If Cameron was reply to ME, and being the lazy asses we are. Our text convos are usually like;

C: hey I'm coming up

M:k

M: can you bring me pizza

C: kk

M: idiot.

C: luv u princess 😘

--

I climbed up to his window, my backpack strapped to my back. When I reach for his window I fumble with the lock, opening it on the second try.

I stepped into Cam's empty, I repeat, EMPTY, room. Wow, what a great best friend I have. I set my backpack by his closet door and took out my camera, surprise Cam. You weren't in your room, so surprise collab time.