14

Skye

My chest ached as i get myself drift back into consciousness, I'm barley awake. But it was enough to sort my thoughts. I remember vaguely what happened. Panic attack. only on occasion I will get them, they'll happen when anxiety and adrenaline run in my system. My palms sweat, my stomach flips and my heart pounds so hard it feels like is going to leap out of my mouth, bringing vomit along with it.

"Skye" cameron says. I remain silent. I still feel as if I'm in dream, and I have no idea what's going on.

"I wish I could tell you how I feel."

What is happening?! Holy shit, is this Cam? Is this real life? Holy crap is he confessing. No Skye, you're delusional.

Cameron would never like you.

But that other night, he tried to kiss you.

No he didn't.

But that same night, when he fell asleep you confessed.

I felt someone brush a little lock my hair from my face, light fingertips brushing against my forehead. "It's just so fucking hard keeping it pent up all inside. Because Skye, I-I." he back to stutter, his words choked. It was like tears were about to stream down his face. I hear a loud thump, and I almost jump. But I was still paralyzed with sleep.

"Because Skye, I love you!-" and all sound tunes out.

I love you. Those words, so small, so simple. But as powerful as the heavens.

"I fucking love you! And I want to yell and scream it as I run down the streets. I don't care if police begin to chase me down, I don't care if to one point I'll be so high in the sky that I can't reach you, I love you! And I can't confess to you! Because I'm a fucking pussy! I don't want to ruin our friendship! I want to make you mine, when I saw you and Nash, I go so fucking jealous. And just, ugh! I'm scared that I'll lose you! Fucking if your gone, I'm gone too! When you said those stupid words last night, something snapped and I can't-" at this point I heard a loud sob, Cameron was crying. He heard me last night? I though he was asleep, but of course I was on the verge of sleep. so it simply seems like a dream. To this point, I decided to open my eyes.

"i love you too asshole"

--

Cameron

I just confessed, 10 years of pent up emotions. Just unleashed, in a fury of swear words, tears, an me nearly breaking my dashboard.

"i love you too asshole"

I glanced over to my best friend, her eyes that resembled a clear summer day of what she was named. "Did you just hear all of that?" I sniffle, and she nodded. Skye adjusted her sitting position, and looked to me. Her eyes seemed slightly glossy.

"So you want to make me yours, so you can scream it at the top of your lungs as you run down the streets?" Skye asked me, a small grin on her lips. Her cheeks were cutely tinted a light pink, and she locked eyes with me.

"I want to make you mine so I can protect you from all the assholes in the world." I say leaning towards her, and I have no time to hesitate.

I kiss her.

--

CHEEZY AF IM SO SORRY
SHORT AF TOO
AND LOTS OF BIG WORDS CAM
BUT HEY IM BSCK LOVES :)

Hey since I have no life dm or pm me what ever they call it ;)