15

Skye

Cameron and I locked eyes, and he leans in. oh my god was he gonna kiss me?

Cameron was going to kiss me.
After confessing to me in a car.
After I had a panic attack.
AFTER I CONFESSED.

Just as our lips almost touch-

"GET OFF SCHOOL PROPERTY BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!" Truman yells, and we separate at lightning speed to separate ends of the car. Cameron's face was as red as a bad sunburn, and according to the heat of my face, so was I. Cameron turns on his car, and turns to me with the famous Felix grin.

"He ruins everything doesn't he?"

--

"Okay, so how do we expose Stacy now?" I asked Cameron, the broken drive in my hand. The plastic case was broken off and the motherboard was snapped in two.

"Can't we just run back and render a new one?" Cameron asked me. "that'll take hours." I answered and an idea popped into my brain.

"We can do it live."

--

Cameron and I snuck into the school, hand in hand may I add. quickly making our way into the janitors closet. One of the schools DSLR cameras and tripod in my hands.

I quickly begin to set up the tripod, placing the camera on top. Just as I do this, I feel someone snake their arms around my waist. My heart stopped, but I continue my work. "Hey dork." Cameron said into my ear. "Hey dork." I replied as I couldn't screw the Camera on tighter. "So, may we continue what we were about to do in the car?" Cameron says, kissing my cheek.

"No." I say kissing his cheek, and shoving him forward to stand in front of a light. "Hey!" He whined. "I need you to be focused!" I add on with a laugh, and Cameron begins to pout. "three, two, one." I counted down throwing him a horse mask. Cameron slipped it over his face, and I could tell he was pouting behind it.

"Go."

--

"This is Roxy's IP address and this Stacy Richards IP address." Cameron says showing the two identical codes, and I begin to hear footsteps.

The both of us make an exit for the air duct, I step on one of the desks and pull myself with all my might into the tunnel. Cameron elevated himself into the shaft just as my feet touch the metal of the tube.

"I feel like we're Zack and Cody." Cameron says as we begin to crawl through the shafts. I grinned and think of the thought of Truman walking in and seeing the empty room.

"I swear if you fall through the boards again I will kill you." I say as we reach just above the girls bathroom. "I won't chill." He laughed, and began to wiggle in his crouching position. "Your an idiot." I said trying to cover my grin and to attempted to look serious.

Then he fell.

--

"Jesus Cam." I say as we rushed into his car, that was parked at the park blocks away from the school. Cameron was laughing so hard he was red. "What?" He said starting his engine. "nothing, you're just a dork." I giggled leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"You're a dork Alexa." he said letting out foreheads touch. A light laugh escaped his lips. "And your a asshole Felix." I replied.

"Ooh, that one hurt a little." Says laughing a little, he was nervous. Cameron was barley ever nervous, but from best friend intuition; I could tell. "Can I kiss you?" He asked quietly, and I grinned. "Yes." At that moment, our lips touch. And my stomach melts into putty.

--

An hour later Cameron and I came back to his house, all giggly and bubbly our faces matching pink. Our hands laced together as we walked towards the mailbox.

"Let's see if Ms. Russet did her end of the deal." Cameron says opening the mailbox, unlacing his fingers from mine and tearing open the envelope with a satisfying tear.

He pulled out his report card, and I hear the front door open. "Cameron are those your grades?" Gina asked as Cameron froze, and instead of answering after an dangerously long ten second silence; he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards his bike from the seventh grade that he insisted was a BMX.

Cameron sat on the seat, and motioned me to sit on the handlebars. "Jesus." I say as he took off faster than Truman chasing after us. My hands were awkwardly bent to balance myself on the handle bars, where I have to shift all my weight to the back.

"So I'm guessing F's?" I say to Cameron who was riding in the middle of the road. "Yup." Cameron popped the 'p'.

--

Whazzup friends??

Nothing?

Okay 😂😂

Enjoy

SORRY MY UPDATES ARE SHIT OKAY

BUT I HAVE LIKE 1.69k SO IM JUST LIKE ASDFHJKLL

AND I WAS WAITING TO FINISH MY NEXT CHAPTER BC I ALWAYS PROCRASTINATE TO FINISH CHAPTERS SO YA ENJOY BYE SEE YOU SOON BYE

I STILL HAVE SCHOOL FOR A MONTH FML. SO ITS A LITTLE HARD TO UPDATE BUT I TRYIBG

Thurnk yuh

Okay bye (・ω・)ノ