12

Okay I'm just so proud of this photo I made ok so continue.

♧ Nash ♧

The next morning, i was the first to wake up. I looked around the room and saw everyone was knocked out in the living room.

Shawn and the jacks were on the floor, with Jack and Jack cuddling. On the couch Matt, Taylor and Carter were in the previous positions of being scared out of their shit from the movies we watched. Hayes was my previous cuddle buddy, until I woke up. he was now creepily staring at me with wide eyes.

His eyes looked nearly clear in the morning light, he pointed over to the chair beside us and I literally begin to die.

Cam and Skye were cuddling.

The cuteness is killing me. stop. Yes, of course I do have a small crush on Skye. But I see the way Cam looks at her. He cares. I SHIP IT HARD.

I took out my phone and began to take pictures of them cuddling, because. Skam (A/n SHIP NAME BYE)

"What are you doing?" Jack Johnson asked getting up and went to look over. "Goals." gilinsky mutters coming up to us.

"Now, black and white or fade?"

--

♤ Cam ♤

I woke to the sound of iPhone cameras clicks. At first I ignored it, then I became irritable to the amount that I wanted to physically move.

Last night Skye and I were having our famous: "late night talks when everyone's asleep" talks.

♦︎ night before ♦︎

"Everyone's asleep." Skye whispered hugging her knees and leaned on the chair of the couch. "Perfect." I grin, the only light was coming from the overhead light above the kitchen sink. it was just enough to see each other in the darkness.

"Okay, So how has my best friend been doing?" I asked sitting next to her and leaning my head on her shoulder. "Nothing much, my back kinda hurts. You could have boosted me a little better than you did." she said leaning her head against mine.

We sat in a silence and I speak up
"I thought you stopped." I whispered, and I could feel her freeze. her breathing hitched and I say her pull the sleeves of my sweater further down her hands. Things that only happened when she was nervous.

"I did." she mumbled.

"Then why Skye?" I asked shifting my position to look at her, but it was incredibly strange and awkward because I basically doing the sexy pose across her legs. but I didn't care I wanted to know why.

"You left, and it got worse." she mumbled and I could see her palms were halfway through the sleeve.

A pang of guilt hit me in the stomach, I left for a month. I promised, and I broke my promise. I'm such an asshole best friend. I was still in the lunch line while colin came up to her, SHE WAS IN MY HOUSE when she did it. Cameron, you're so stupid.

"I'm so sorry Skye." I say, and returned to my thoughts. Whatever i did to colin, he deserved it. That asshole. "no it's okay Cam, it wasn't your fault. Im too weak to fight my own battles, so you fight them for me. And I feel like crap that I can't defend myself and you have to do it." A small sob escapes her mouth and I pulled her into my chest.

"I don't have to, I choose to. I hate seeing you hurt. And when I see you do something like this I feel like a failure." I say, and i feel a tear drip down my cheek. "Okay, can we please stop being cliche af and please go back to plotting on Roxy like what we usually do." Skye says, her words muffled.

"No, tomorrow. It's been an eventful day full of feels." I yawned leaning into a lying position, Skye still in my arms.

"Kay, night Felix." she mumbled and felt her shift, so her back was facing me. "Night Alexa." I mumbled and pulled out my phone to check Twitter. My eyes begin to droop closed and I hear something.

"I Love you Cameron."

--

(lovelybones7278 HAHAHAHA)

AND CLIFF HANGER

Dedicated to JohnsonsWifeyy because Ya.

And also to cartersgirl2002 thank you for all the votes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGGAHHKLLLHDASGJLLLL

Okay we're going back onto plot next chapter.

Kay Ya enjoy :)