23.2

"Let's go Dyls and Lili!" We headed out of the hotel and went straight to the venue where the celebration will be held

"Bat parang natatae ako" I looked at Dylan worriedly while having cold sweats all over my face. "Hey chill, wag ka masyadong kabahan masisira make up mo." He really is my bestfriend he knows when to talk nicely and not. I immediately remembered our time when we were still in Australia.

"Dyls, di naman na babalik cancer ko diba? I'm so tired na. Di ko na alam kung magiging doctor ba ako. Ayoko bumalik sa Pinas ng wala lang. I shouldn't waste my time sa di naman pala posibleng mangyari. I don't know if kaya ko pa... Dyls" I was crying heavily since I feel so frustrated and tired at the same time. I have mixed feelings about what's happening with me right now and it's not fine. Having mental breakdowns, anxiety attacks, and depression is what happens to me most of the time.

"Kaya mo yan Rics, I trust you and you should also believe in yourself. You can do it, remember you're doing this for yourself and not for anyone. You want to be called a doctora kasi you want to help those people. You can do this okay? Sorry I can't talk to you longer tinatawag na ako ng head namin sorry." We were talking with each other through phones since we're still interns and always busy that's why we don't have anytime to talk with each other these days.

"We're here!" Lili shouted excitedly while lifting her dress up. "This is it!" I exhaled.

"For our next performance, she is one of the closest people and always looks up to tita Abigail, please welcome Rics, Dylan, and Lili!" Everyone was in awe and they couldn't believe I will be attending the birthday party with my family. All of them were so excited to finally have me peform in front.

Our performance was already over that's why I changed into a more comfortable dress but of course it still matches the theme.

The next program was about giving messages to my mommy and I didn't expect to be called because ate Gretch didn't inform me. I held the mic and was kind of worried but I was able to gather my thoughts in the end. "Uh, hi everyone. I'm Rics the only daughter of Abigail Rivero and if you don't know me, that's a long story to tell." Everyone laughed which made more comfortable. "I just want to say na, I'm very thankful to have a very understanding, loving, and caring mom. Since nowadays ako ang nagbigay ng sakit ng ulo nya kaya sorry and thank you rin sa pag intindi saakin and sa pagmamahal na pinapakita saakin."

"Thank you dahil-" bigla nalang akong naiyak ng wala sa oras kay pinupunasan ni sahia ang aking mga luha kaya natawa ulit ang mga tao sa mga nangyayari. "Thank you dahil tinanggap niyo parin ako kahit sobrang pag aalala ang naidulot ko sainyo. I will always be your shobe kaya I love you mom. Happy Birthday"

***
Hope u enjoyed this chapter
Thankies!