#UPFight

NOT AN UPDATE ! ! !

Yesterday my long-time wish has been finally granted! I had a chance to watch UPMBT vs DLSU at SM MOA Arena. Yes, this part of the book is not an update but I really wanted to share with you my experience since you have been with me ever since the start of this story.

If you were able to read the story ever since the first book, you would probably notice that I live in a province.

Coming here in Metro Manila was really intended to watch UP live. Even though this week is already my finals, I had the urge to fly here just to watch our boys. Leaving at 2 am to catch a 4 am flight because I had a quiz at 8 am was a roller coaster ride! It was tiring, but it was worth it <3 I wasn't able to get the proper sleep I needed so if I had a chance to sleep, I would.

When I entered the venue I was left speechless. I was screaming internally and my heart was beating fast and my hands were cold!

I still couldn't believe it. It was only a dream, an imagination. But now, it finally happened. Even though my OG guys weren't playing for UP already, I went there to fully support UPMBT and be part of the UP Community.

It was loud and made me alive. Overall, I was happy and I didn't expect myself to scream throughout the game, but I did.

Hoping for a better game tomorrow against the Green school. Let's go UP!!!

#UPFight
#UPMaroons

***
Have you already watched a live game of the UAAP? If yes, please do share your experience! I would love to read your own stories ♥️ If not, it's still okay guys! You will still have more chances to watch the games so don't worry!