3

"Sheed, what time can we go to the hotel?"

"Text nalang po namin kayo ni 'Cci or if you want you can go with us na and check- in na din kayo."

"Okay. I think we should go na with you para isahan nalang and baka kasi traffic na later."

"Sige po."

"Sahia, what kind of seminar are you going to attend?" Riley asked.

"I heard Australian doctors daw yung mag ta-talk sainyo?" Gelo blurted out.

"Yep, and it's all about kahit gaano kabata, a person can undergo depression or kahit sino man." Ricci who patiently explained on what will be the talk all about later to his brothers.

"You mean just like what happened to achi?" Riley pouted as he remembers his achi who suddenly disappeared because of depression.

Ricci just nodded because he doesn't know what say to his brother.

"I miss achi. Kelan ba sya babalik?" There was a moment of silence kasi napaisip rin sila kung gaano na katagal nawala si Rics.

"I miss her too Riley. I hope bumalik na siya."

***

"May we please all welcome, Dr. Rica Chanelle Rivero, MD our first speaker for today." As I went up to the stage I felt very nervous but it also feels nice to finally talk and share what I have learned for the past years.

"Good afternoon everyone, I'm Dr. Rica Rivero a paediatrician from Sydney, Australia. Before sharing to all of you the things I have learned related to our topic for today. May I first share my experiences on why I chose to become a doctor.

Before I didn't really thought about being a doctor, but there's this one thing that motivated me to pursue and choose this profession. First, is that I love children so much that I can't just look at them while they're suffering from their sickness. Second, I really wanted to help people who undergoes emotional and mental problems.

Why? Because I also experienced the hardships while battling with depression. Where you can't see anymore the reason why you have to live. You just see yourself as a burden to everyone and you just wanted to stop the pain. It was also the time where I ran away believing if I leave nobody will have a hard time because of me. But I was wrong, and I realized it was too late for me to go back." Everyone's ears were on me and some of them were even taking a video of me. My eyes were glued to the door where two familiar guys entered the room.

"I pushed everyone away including the people who loved me the most, and that was the biggest mistake I have ever done."
Little did I know my brothers didn't even notice the woman speaking in front of them.

"Dra. Rivero? Meron ba tayong mga relatives na doctor, dihia?"

"Not sure. Let's just ask mom and dad later."

"Sayang gusto ko pati marinig yung first speaker."

"Why naman 'Cci?"

"Diba sabi nila yung first speaker daw yung pinaka magaling pag ganon."

"At san mo naman yan nakuha?" Tawang tawa naman niyang tinanong sakanya

After the seminar I immediately went out to go to Lili and eat lunch with her along with the doctors.

"Mama, I will get some cereals. You don't need to come with me I can handle myself."

"Are you sure?" Lili just nodded and went to get her cereals.

While Lili was about to lift the milk she was having a hard time since the milk is too heavy, but good thing a boy came to help her.

"Here you go, I'm gonna help you put it."

"Thank you for helping me, I'm Lili by the way. What's your name?"

"You're welcome. My name's Riley, where's your mom or dad?"

"My mama's over there, eating."

"Oh, why didn't you ask for help?"

"I told my mama that I'll be doing it by myself since I'm already a grown up." Lili showed a precious smile to Riley.

"Want me to help you carry that to your table?" Riley asked

"Sure."

When Lili came back bringing her cereals she introduced me to her new friend but I wasn't looking at them that's why the boy can only see my back.

"Mama Shan, I met a new friend." When I was about to turn around I heard someone calling me with a familiar voice .

"Achi?!"

***
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Ito na ba ang muling pagkikita nila ng kanyang pamilya?

Thankies!