36

A year has passed and we are happily married. We came back to Australia since I still have a job to do. Our house in the Philippines is not occupied at the moment, but we made sure we have someone to look after it while we're away. Maybe after a year, we'll go back after everything is settled. The hospital didn't accept my resignation but instead, they just transferred me to a hospital in the Philippines. I was very glad since they said they will always welcome me when I go back to Australia.

A new member of the family is officially here and I can't wait for my family to meet them. I gave birth to her a week ago but my family and friends are the ones who know about my delivery. I was amazed by Shaun since he did his part as a dad and I'm very thankful that I have a very helpful husband.

But today, we finally decided to publicize it and I couldn't be more happy

But today, we finally decided to publicize it and I couldn't be more happy. Every time I reach an achievement or whatever you call that, it always feels so overwhelming at the end. All I can say is I am very thankful for my family and everything just feel so surreal. But now, I just want to enjoy this moment with Shaun and Jaida.

Shaun's POVIt was June 14 and it just started snowing

Shaun's POV
It was June 14 and it just started snowing. Rics and I were already preparing just in case she gives birth right now. All of the baby stuffs are ready and I just can't wait to see our baby girl and I can't help but feel excited and nervous at the same time.

Rics was laying down the couch scrolling through her phone as of now, she doesn't feel any pain instead, she can feel the baby kicking and dancing inside her tummy.

"Oh baby, you want to go out na? Mommy and daddy can't wait to see you" Rics was caressing her belly while I was busy fixing the things that needs to be fixed.

I went near her and kissed her cheeks.
"We can do this! You can do this" I said
while massaging her shoulders.

For the past months, Rics wasn't really able to sleep properly and I just can't help but pity on her. I tried my best to help her but she was the only one who can feel all the pain and uncomfortableness. That's why I should really thank all the moms out there for their sacrifices and hardships. They're truly a wonder woman.

Her early pregnancy stage wasn't easy at all. She loves to cuddle and smell me a lot and when I have to go to work, she would always cry since she said she will miss me. Of course, I will miss her too but work is also important and I just can't help but pity and laugh at her during those days.

She loves to hug me and smell my scent so much, to the point that whenever I go to the bathroom while she's asleep she would wake up as well and immediately look for me, since she can feel that I'm not beside her.

Those early days of her pregnancy made me so kilig and the butterflies inside my stomach are just all over the place. She started being flirtier and she prefers wearing my shirt which is bigger than her size and just her underwear.

At first, it made me speechless and my jaw just dropped every time we're going to sleep since of course we do share the same bed. But you know, a man is always a man. That's why I would always look forward for night time and sleeping time which is always the most exciting part of the day. And, we would always sleep in a spoon position that's why I would always have a hard time controlling myself during those days. Suddenly, a flashback came to me.

"You wanna do it?" Rics raised her eyebrows and went closer to me. We were laying down and about to prepare to sleep when she suddenly faced me.

"But... you're pregnant. Is it okay for the baby?" I was shocked and happy when I heard her ask that. I would also love to ask her that but I wasn't quite sure since she's already 6 weeks pregnant.

"Well" Rics came closer again and caressed my face. This girl is really teasing me huh.

"I asked doc about it and she said it's okay naman as long as we should still be careful". She looked at me as if she was planning to do something. "So what do you say love?" She asked me.

"I thought you'll never ask"

WARNING!!!

This part may not be suitable to minor audience or to those people na di pa talaga kaya ang mga wild scenes.
This is my first time writing this type of sceneso please don't judge but I will highly appreciate your comments. Thank you

I went on top of her carefully and made sure everything was still under control since we didn't want to harm the baby.

We started kissing each other wildly until I stopped and removed my shirt. It was getting hotter but we still continued pressing our lips. I can feel that Rics longed to do this when she started biting my lips. I then went down and removed her underwear showing her vagina. It has been a long time since we did this and it feels so nice to be doing it again. I spread her legs and licked her pussy that made her moan. I went up to remove her shirt and unclasped her bra that made my eyes go wild. It was her big and squishy boobs that made me go wilder. I pinched her nipples and sucked her boobs as if she was breastfeeding our soon to be baby. She moaned so hard and shouted for my name "love, I think you should call me daddy tonight". She then asked me to remove my boxers and immediately her eyes got wide because of the bulge she just saw. It was the same thing that made her shout so hard and feel heaven. The both of us started siting down and changed our positions. Rics was now taking over and she started leaving hickeys all around my body. I then pushed her slowly back to the bed that made her eyebrows furrowed.
"Hey! Why'd you do that"

"Love, enjoy this night. I will make you scream and moan so loud just the way I did back in Maldives. Now are you ready?" She nodded her head and I started spreading her legs wide. I began inserting my member inside hers which made her moan and shout so loud. "Daddy!" She shout as I saw her eyes rolling. "More! More! More!"

"Are you sure? This might hurt you, love"
I asked worriedly. "No love, I mean, No daddy. I want you... I want you inside me right now".

After shouting and moaning, Rics wanted Shaun to do the same. Tables have turned Rics was now at the top while Shaun was at the bottom waiting for what his wife will do. "Let's see who moans the loudest" Rics said while smirking. She began to tease his member and thrust harder that made Shaun moan the loudest. "Wow Rics! You're a beast!" Shaun asked for a rest since his wetness is all over the place. "I think that's enough for tonight". Rics stated that made Shaun pout. "Hey! Kaka start mo lang! Ang daya"

"Hmm... I'll shower first. Join me if you want" Rics winked as she teaser her husband who was totally exhausted from what they did a while ago.

And of course, Shaun joined.

***
Wahhhh! How was it guys? I wasn't really so sure and I also had a hard time if I'm going to be publishing this or not. I will really appreciate your feedbacks about this...

The end is near and I hope you guys are still enjoying the book. Your votes and comments will be a great help for me to be motivated.

Thankies!