"It won't,I assure you.
We will succeed this time"

They hear a door opening......

"Dad,uncle what are you guys planning????? I need to know about it
And what happened last time??????"

KJ questioned both the brothers.

With taekook....

When they went back home that night,everyone was quick to engulf Tae in a hug,asking him continuously if he was okay.

Baekhyun was in tears--the thought of losing Taehyung didnt sit well with him.

But there was one person who was more upset........

After assuring everyone that he's fine and to not to worry anyone,Taehyung went back to Jungkook's room.

He hasn't seen the alpha,since they came in the house.

He hopes that he'd be in his room.

His entered the room to find it dark with all the lights switched off.

He heard the shower running,indicating Jungkook was inside the bathroom.

Suddenly he hears some sobs come out,he is puzzled,but quick to open the bathroom door.

Jungkook is in there...but he hasn't taken notice that Tae is inside the bathroom too.

Taehyung sees him sitting on the bathroom floor,his hands hiding his face.

Before he could say something--Jungkook sobs again.

Taehyung kneels to his level and removes his hands out of his face---only to see the most heart breaking sight ever.

Jungkook was crying,his nose red and eyes leaking tears non stop.

Taehyung was about to cry himself by seeing Jungkook like this.

"Koo,what's wrong baby???" He asked in the sweetest voice possible.

"Tae--Tae--" Jungkook gasps;unable to say anything.

Taehyung hugs him tightly bring Jungkook's face in his neck,he hugs back tightly.

Jungkook cries harder as Taehyung draws circles on his bare back to soothe him down.

Taehyung was humming silently in hopes to stop Jungkook from crying.

"Tae" Jungkook said all of a sudden.

"Yes,I'm here baby,look at me Koo,I'm here" he lets go off him to cup jk's cheeks.

Taehyung wipes his tears away;only to have more tears flowing down.

"What happened Koo,tell me??" He asks gently.

"I--I'm such a bad mate Tae--such a bad alpha---I--I couldn't protect you---you were kidnapped and anything could've happened--I -- don't know--"