chapter-12

Hey guys!!!
I woke up to 1k reads today.This is so crazy.I never imagined someone would actually read my book.
I can't thank you enough for this.I means a lot.I don't deserve this.
Thankyou for so much love and support.❤❤

Now the flashback finally ended and its time for Tae and Jk to meet.what do you think how will their first meeting go??

Third person pov

After 20 minutes they reached the college and searched for one person only~Kim Taehyung...(from chapter 4)

Jungkook was really enraged when he learned that his best friend has been slapped in front of the entire college.And he had decided that he will not let the person get away with it.

If anyone knew about the drama,they could easily say that it was clearly Yugyeom's fault .So why was Jungkook mad at Taehyung????was he supporting his best friend when he had done something this horrible???.

No,Jungkook since childhood has always be known to make fair decisions.He would always stand by what is right and oppose what is wrong.So what happened now???

The truth is Jungkook doesn't know the story like you and I do.Of course he has only listened to Yugyeom's side and do you think yugyeom would be so nice to tell his friend the truth~what he did to the omega and how much he stooped low in making the fake video and all??No right!!!.After everything that happened at the college yugyeom won't want his best friend against him.No!! he knew if Jungkook will know the truth,he won't support him,might even break their friendship for doing this to an innocent person.Yes thats how Jungkook was.

So in order to save himself Yugyeom lied to him.He twisted the entire story.
He told Jungkook that the omega was seducing him during the entire party  and when Yugyeom gave into his desires unable to control himself,he went on to tell everyone that Yug had taken advantage of him and thats why he slapped him in the cafeteria.He skipped the fake video and the betting part completely and this definitely was intentional.

This was far from the truth both you and I know this but Jungkook doesn't.And as the good friend he is he thought of confronting the omega about him slapping his friend.

So now they were searching for the one and only~Kim Taehyung.More like Yugyeom was searching because Jungkook didnt even knew how he looked.

The bell rang and the omega was nowhere in sight so they left for their respective classes.Jungkook made his way towards his first class.It was an optional class you need to take in order to get extra credit.

Jungkook's pov

I sat in one of the benches in the third row.To be honest I missed coming to uni and I feel really good to be here now.Also what happened with Yug is so chaotic when I find that person I swear I'll  teach him a good lesson.The bell has rang and the teacher isnt here until now.

Third Person pov

Taehyung was late to class this morning all thanks to his alarm clock who wouldn't work properly.If it wasn't for his eomma waking him up he'd have surely missed all the classes.
He was running towards his first class which was an optional one and Jihoon wasn't with him in this.
Great he sighed when he saw that he was already 10 minutes late for the class.The teacher would not spare him he was sure of it.
Nonetheless he walked more like ran towards his class.Luckily the teacher wasn't there yet and Tae thanked the moon goddess for this.

As he walked into the class,his eyes fell on someone.Taehyung was sure he hasn't seen the man before because if he had then he would surely remember him.Why???cuz the guy was insanely handsome.His gorgeous face stood out from the entire students.And he was looking in Taehyung's way.

Taehyung's breath hitched by looking into those eyes.those pair of eyes held so much dominance but they were looking at Taehyung softly.Taehyung couldn't get enough of the man's face.His raven black hair parted on the side,the perfectly sculpted nose and those pink lips.Like me Taehyung was also at loss of words to describe the handsomeness oozing out of the man.

He can easily say that this guy was the most handsome person he has ever laid his eyes on and to remind you Taehyung has actually seen a fair share of handsome guys throughout his life.

So to be able to call this man the ultimate one in his list was something really special.you can imagine how much handsome he actually was.

On the other hand Jungkook who was waiting for the arrival of the teacher smelled something delicious.No not the food kinda delicious.
It was a smell that can make you go crazy and you will crave more for it.Yep that kinda.And in reality it was making his wolf and even him crazy.
He can hear someone coming and they were emitting this smell.He moved in his seat to see who was this and never had he been this anxious in his life.

Those few seconds felt like an eternity to him.And when he could finally see the person's face he sweared he saw an angel.

There in the front of the class stood an ethreal blonde omega.Jungkook's brain stopped processing and he could just think of one thing'is he even real'or 'who gave him the permission to be this beautiful'.His jaw went slack and he didnt care if flies would get in his mouth.

Cuz right now he had witnessed a beauty which only angels could possess.he might as well be in heaven he thought when the angel came towards him and occupied the seat next to him.

This moment was ruined by their proffesor who finally decided to show up and that too at the wrong moment.Jungkook cursed his proffesor's timing and composed himself back.

He then and there decided that he wanted to know this omega or he won't be able to survive.

The class went on and the proffesor gave his lesson.Throughout the class the both seatmates would steal glances continuously.
Both of them didnt say anything.
Finally the lecture ended and there was still five minutes left to their next class.

They both wanted to talk to each other but didn't knew how.

Jungkook was himself surprised he never in his entire life has wanted to talk to someone this bad.Something in omega stirred  his curiosity and he got the nerve to finally utter a word.

"Hey!!! your pen fell down,here I picked it up"he started.

Taehyung who had been dying to talk to the guy was left astonished on listening his voice.He thought ~'even his voice sounds sexy just like him'.

He mindlessly took the pen from him and uttered a small Thankyou.

Now it was Jungkook's turn to be surprised.He didnt expect his voice to be so fucking deep.'can he get anymore perfect'Jk internally thought.

Their fingers brushed when jk passed the pen to him and the sparks shooted in both of their hands.They looked at each other.Jungkook's eyes turned a deep red color while Tae's were electric blue.

None of them understood why their eyes changed color.None of them either cared that there were humans in their vicinity who would question their eyes colors.keeping all this thoughts aside they focused on each other.

The bell broke them out of their trance and both of them looked away shyly.
They got out of the class and took separate paths.

Only then Taehyung saw the pen in his hand and realized that it wasn't his pen and a beautiful blush coated his cheeks when he thought Jungkook gave him his pen as an excuse to talk to him.

Jungkook on the other hand cursed "damn I didnt even get his number!!!"
His wolf Night sassed back to him"idiot you didnt even get his name"

And Jungkook has never felt more stupid  in his entire life.

A/n~so the first meeting went like this.

Also I was hella hungry while publishing this.So imma go and eat something
But you guys vote and comment if you liked the chapter

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜