"Like what?! Snow?! I see a shit ton of that. I don't think we're gonna miss it."

"Be rational, Hood! We're trying to find the twins!"

"And we're trying to find them, fast. That's exactly what I'm doing!"

As the two argue through the com-link, I avert my attention to behind the jet, making sure that Jon is still following. I turn my head and notice Jon's figure quickly becoming smaller. My eyes widen at the change, seeing that Jon has stopped moving, floating in the middle of the sky. "Red Hood! Stop!" I yell.

"Why?" he argues.

I turn my head back to Jon, speaking through the com-link. "Superboy. What's wrong?" I ask, stopping the jet.

Jon continues to float in the middle of the air, slowly looking around, as if he's searching for something.

"Superboy," I repeat.

Jon snaps out of his trance, snapping his head towards us. "Sorry," he says into the link. He begins to fly towards us, while constantly being wary of his surroundings. He stops right beside the jet as Jason, too, approaches us. "Why'd we stop?"

"We should be asking you the same thing, kid," Jason says. "If Bats didn't notice that you stopped in the middle of the whole chase, you would've been left in the dust."

"Sorry." Jon looks behind him, a look of confusion written on his face. "I just thought I heard something."

"I didn't hear anything besides Red Hood and Nightwing screaming nonsense!" Tim exclaims, glaring at the two older boys.

"Not my fault he doesn't have the love for speed as I do!" Jason defends.

"What did you hear?" I ask Jon, not wanting another argument to break out.

"Don't interrupt me, old man!"

"I don't know," Jon answers, looking towards the vast, empty, snowy mountain tops.

"Not you too, Jon!"

"But I don't think it's normal to hear something like that, here, in the mountains."

"You shouldn't be hearing anything in these mountains," I tell him. "This part of the Himalayas should be uninhabited."

"Uninhabited, minus the exception of the compound," Tim intervenes.

"Do the people living in the compounds have people that could fly?" Jon asks, a hint of fear evident in his voice.

"Not that I'm aware of," I answer. "Why?"

Jon's eyes widen in fear as he points to the area behind us. We all turn our heads to the direction, finding small dots, slowly becoming bigger, heading our way.

"What the fuck is that?!" Jason exclaims.

"Maybe that's the thing that Superboy heard," I propose. I turn my attention to Jon, finding his squinting at the flying dots, trying to figure out what they are. As I stare at Jon, his eyes widen in surprise, releasing a petrified gasp of fear. "What is it?"

"We need to go. Like now!" he exclaims, turning around and flying away from the flying objects.

I hit the ignition once again, flying after Jon with Jason tailing him. Flying straight after the two, Dick and Tim turn their attention to the flying figures heading towards us.

"What the hell are those?!" Dick exclaims.

"It's that Steven kid!" Tim exclaims.

"Steven kid?" I ask, turning my head around. Staring out the jet window, I find a little kid, around the same age as the twins, flying towards us. "Why the hell is there a little kid chasing us?" I ask Jon. But before he could answer, a red beam of light flies past us, skimming the Batjet, nearly hitting Jason and Jon.