CHAPTER 2-3: The Lone Wolf's Woes

Start from the beginning

"What, are you mad at me?" Gianni propped himself up on one elbow and stared at Silvio, tracing a line down his spine with his fingernail. "Come back here. We're not done yet."

"I'm tired."

"I'm not."

Silvio hissed in frustration. "For Christ's sake, Gianni, we've been doing it your way long enough. I still need to drive back to Pennsylvania and –"

Gianni's hands reached out and grasped Silvio as he moved over him, straddling his lap. "I said we're not done yet." He braced his knees on the mattress on either side of Silvio's thighs, grinding his hips back and forth across the other's growing length. He gave a triumphant smile.

"One more for the road, baby."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Giovanni Mancuso was an itch Silvio Masconi couldn't scratch. Or perhaps he was one he couldn't scratch enough. And the closer he came to shattering, the more he knew he couldn't stop. As always, the made-man knew he won't be able to relieve the itch until he had Gianni again. Over and over. A dozen times. A hundred times even.

No. The Lone Wolf isn't just an itch. He's a fever. An infection. An illness Silvio can never be rid of because the man was implanted inside him the way he's implanting himself inside the other. 

At some point, Silvio pushed Gianni onto the bed, lifted his feet, and hooked his heels behind his neck. Gianni braced himself as he grabbed the sheet underneath him, seeking more leverage as the other man drilled him hard and dirty.

Silvio gave him an anguished look. "Just what have you done to me?" He grasped the other's thighs as he bent over and pounded Gianni with wild abandon. For one full minute, the only sound in the room was their gasps for air, the steady creaking of the bed frame, and the sharp sound of flesh slapping sweaty flesh.

No, this wasn't a mindless fuck. This was a desperate fuck. An intense screwing to ease one's overwhelming hunger and the other's unquenched thirst.

"Silvio."

The made-man glanced down to see Gianni staring up at him. His eyes were languid yet weary; his body still quivering and squirming with need. The Lone Wolf was on the verge of coming again.

And Silvio was just as close. So fucking close. He dipped his hips and slid thickly into the Lone Wolf, right to the entrance of his womb. A single, hard, bruising thrust.

It was too much. Silvio lowered his face until his forehead touched the other's. He was nearing the edge.

"Gianni."

With his final ounce of strength, Silvio raised Gianni's hips and plunged into him again. Gianni threw his head back with a sharp cry, squeezing the life out of the other until he felt the man pumping hot and repeatedly into him. Silvio let out a growl as his orgasm shot out of him. 

And then, his mind became a total blank. There was no other feeling in his body other than the pure delight of spilling more of his seed inside Gianni.

A warm hand reached up to touch Silvio's cheek as he slowly slid down and leaned over the other. Gianni's muscles gradually released their tight hold on the other's softening member. Silvio didn't pull out of him as much as he eased out. Slowly, he became aware of Gianni lowering his legs to rest them on either side of him.

Gasping for breath, the made-man turned to his side, scooping Gianni into his arms as he settled back into the mattress. They lay like that for a while, catching their breath, feeling the other's presence. Besides their quiet gasps and pants, the only other noise was the soft, whirring sound of the air conditioner. The air was still thick with Gianni's pheromones, mingling with the smell of sex.