Part 15: Meeting Him Again

Start from the beginning

The incidence that had traumatized me and also my family. In which, I don't want to remember about it anymore. I had wasted my whole teenage life just to forget about it. The aftermath, I was left with no friends, no nice memories and no happiness. Only pain and fear.

Luckily, I have Eli McKellen. My one and only friend, who had helped to pull me out of that trauma circle. And, cause me to live a normal life like I am today. Live my life without fear.

The irony is; if this story is about 'Marrying a Bodyguard', I would surely choose Eli as my lifetime partner without giving a second thought. But, nope it is about me 'Marrying a stranger'. Haha! So, bear with it.

Damn it, Ayden! How come you've time to reminiscence your past life when you have a death question pointed at you?

"Urm-urm...Actually-

"Oh! It's good to see you again, Ayden." Spoke an unfamiliar voice, which automatically saved me from this uptight situation.

I anchored my gaze towards that voice, and it wasn't only me. Both of my father and Charles also do the same.

My pupil enlarged and my mouth formed agape to know the voice belong to that stranger.

"I think we're fated for each other, because we keep on bumping with one another like this." He made a 'nonsense' comment like he always does.

"What're you doing here?!" I asked with a stern.

And, he was smirking.

"Did you two know each other?" Asked Charles.

Liam looked at me and answered, "Yes, we do."

My eyes rounded and my jaw drops.

How could he said that we knew each other?

"That's easy then. So we can skip the introduction part." Said Charles.

I was still in the confusion mood, which I hope somebody would notice it. I need someone to explain to me, what was actually happened?

Why this guy with my dad and Charles? What is he doing here? Who he really is?

"But I think, he still didn't know about the fact that I am your son."

WHAT??!!

"HUH?!" I couldn't suppress the confusion anymore. The situation was getting weirder.

This stupid confusion made me a laughing stock, even my dad slipped a chuckle.

But, I still couldn't digest the whole thing that happened.

My dad tapped on my shoulder and said, "That's right, son. William is Charles's eldest son."

"Huh? But how? I mean...why I never know that Charles had a son... which at the same age as mine?" I asked and demand for an explanation.

"Correction...I think I'm one or two years younger than you." Spoke Liam which annoyed me more.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I think you can ask William about that...since you befriend with him."

"William?" Another question mark emerged from me.

"Yup! That's my full name, which is William Braun. Only my dad called me by William...but I prefer Liam instead since it sounds cooler." Said Liam while wiggling his left brows.

Oh god! This guy is so full of himself. Why I have to encounter with this kind of person?

Charles let out a chuckle before said, "How funny that you guys being friends without knowing each other real name? This makes me wonder when did you guys meet and how did you know each other?" Asked Charles.