Chapter 19

My mom looked slightly confused and wary of Remus, because of that fact, and even Roman, since Remus is his twin. "So, what do you guys do for a living?" She asked as she took a bite of the steak Patton made.

"Oh, well, I'm an aspiring actor, I plan on becoming an actor," Roman states, because that's what he wants Thomas to be.

Virgil mumbled a little white lie, "I work at an arts and crafts store."

Patton giggled a bit and smiled, "I work from home, because someone has to take care of all the cleaning and cooking."

Remus shrugs and was practically eating his steak like an animal, "I'm a hit man." Almost everyone looked worried, until Janus got up, smacked Remus in the back of the head with a newspaper.

"Remus, don't scare the guest," Janus said as he sat back down, leaving a slightly laughing Remus. "Anyways, I work as an editor of videos."

Logan sets his fork and knife down carefully, before looking at my mom, "my line of work is none of your business ma'am, frankly I'd rather keep my line of work a secret from you and anyone else who's new to the house." That obviously shocked my mom, she wasn't used to getting told no, which is probably why she acted the way she did. "Now if you excuse me, I'd like to have a nice dinner with my boyfriend, and friends, I'm trying to be nice to you, so please, don't make me regret it."

I was shocked that Logan could ever say something like that to anyone. My mom was obviously flabbergasted, and the others was in the same shocked position that I was in.

*time skip after dinner brought to you by, my inability to describe food tastes*

By the time it was time for my mom to leave she asked me to talk with her outside. I did as she asked and walked outside. But, I almost regretted it immediately. "I don't trust them, (Y/N), they're gonna hurt you." I sighed and went back inside, locking the door, not wanting to deal with her bullshit.

After all of that, I went to go get changed in my pajamas, and then, I went down to the living room. Janus was already curled up in a blanket, in his black and yellow silk pajamas. I walked over to him, and cuddled up with him for the night.

(I plan on drawing something for this chapter, later, hope you enjoyed)