Renesmee outfit

Renesmee outfit

Ariel was driving her, Jacob and Renesmee to Charlie House

Ariel was driving her, Jacob and Renesmee to Charlie House. Jacob joked about the vampires. "Uncle Jake you know mommy's a vampire too" Renesmee said. Jacob turned to he and laughed. "Yeah your right" Jacob said. Ariel smiled. Soon they made it to Charlie house. "There she is" Charlie whispered. Renesmee got out of the car and ran to Charlie. Charlie picked her up and spun her around. "You grown like half a foot." Charlie said. Renesmee smiled at him. "Come on lunch is on the table" Sue said. "Actually I have a couple things to do" Ariel said. Charlie nodded. "Be careful" Jacob said. Ariel nodded and got into the car and drove off. She drove to the city and stopped at a restaurant. "Reservation with J. Jenkins" Ariel said. The waiter brought her to J. Jenkins. "Thank you" Ariel said to the waiter. "Mrs. Salvatore" Jenkins said. "Hi" Ariel said. "So glad you called" Jenkins said. He then sat down and Ariel did as well. "I meet my private clients here it's more better than the office" Jenkins said. "Yeah it's more public" Ariel said. "I trust that Mr. Jasper is enjoying his vacation" Jenkins said. "He didn't tell you where he was going" Ariel asked. "No no. He just mentioned that he was leaving and came by and placed an order " Jenkins said." I assume his order is ready" Ariel asked." oh yes. I have never been late with a delivery" Jenkins said. He passed an envelope for Ariel. Ariel took it and opened it. It was two passports and a two plane tickets. One for Renesmee and another for Jacob. She sighed. "There a problem" Jenkins asked. "No. I thought that we would all be traveling together" Ariel said. "Jasper said only two were traveling. His instructions were clear" Jenkins said. "It's my mistake. Apparently that's not going to happen" Ariel said. "But thank you Jenkins for your time" Ariel said. Jenkins then shook her hand and Ariel left. She got in her car and drove to Charlie house to get Jacob and Renesmee. "Bye Charlie Sue. I will see you tomorrow" Ariel said. Ariel drove to the pack house. Alice was right Renesmee would have a future. One without Ariel. She got to her house and saw the pack waiting. Renesmee ran to the pack boys. Sam picked her up and they talked through the mind link. Ariel smiled at them and went to Renesmee room. She got a box that had money in it and put it in a book bag. She also put the passports inside. She got a sheet of paper an began to write a letter.
My dearest Renesmee
I thought we would have forever together. But forever isn't as long as I'd hoped. I know why Alice let me clues, it's to keep you safe. Everything you and Jacob will need is in this pack. Jacob will protect you and he'll help you learn about the Ticuna legends. You'll find the answers to a long and happy life. I love you Always and Forever until forever ends.
Love, Mommy
After she finished the letter she put it in the book bag. Sam and Paul watched her in the doorway. "I have to let her live a life without me or you guys in it" Ariel said. "A life where Jacob raises and protects her" Sam said. Ariel nodded. Sam put his hand in her shoulder. "Don't worry when the battle is over we will go with her" Paul said. "What if we don't come back" Ariel said. "We have to wait and see" Sam said. They walked out the room to see Renesmee, Embry, Quill, Seth, Leah, and Jacob sleeping. "You guys can stay the night" Ariel said. The boys nodded. She got blankets for everyone and put them on them. Soon Ariel, Paul and Sam cuddled together and fell asleep in the living room.
~The next morning ~
It was Christmas morning. The pack woke up and got ready to go to Charlie's. Edward and Bella were already at Charlie's. After they finished changing Ariel drove them to Charlie's house.
Renesmee outfit

Ariel outfit

Soon they made it and said hi to everyone

Soon they made it and said hi to everyone. Renesmee put the star on the tree. Ariel looked out the window. "The snow is sticking" She said. "We still have today" Bella said. "I'm glad Charlie has someone to look after him" Ariel said. Bella nodding. Bella wrapped her arms around Ariel. "Let's enjoy Christmas like old times" Bella said. Ariel smiled and nodded. "Alright present time. Let's go" Charlie said." Seth lean stop eating"Charlie finished. Ariel and Bella smiled and walked over. The pack was basically everywhere. Ariel sat on the floor next to Renesmee. "Jake get it going" Charlie said. Jacob got his present that he made for Renesmee. "Sorry we didn't have time to wrap your present dad" Bella said handing Charlie the gift. "It's a five day fishing trip to Fraysher (or however you spell it) river it's for you and sue" Ariel said. "You leave tomorrow" Edward said. "That's nice of you three but I cant go" Charlie said. "I made arrangements for you at work" Sue said. "Sneaky and extravagant." Charlie said. "And non refundable I'm afraid" Edward said. "You there trying to get rid of me." Charlie said. Ariel had compelled Charlie the day he told her about him knowing about the supernatural to forget. Ariel gave him a look. "Because it's working" Charlie said. Everyone laughed. "Hey beautiful let me see" Ariel said to Renesmee. "Jacob make this for you" Ariel asked. Renesmee nodded. "Want me to put it on" Ariel said. Renesmee held her wrist out and Ariel put the bracelet on. "It's so pretty" Renesmee said. Ariel looked at Jacob and saw him smiled. "It's is really pretty" Ariel said. She then stood up and went to get something. She got two presents. Both for Renesmee. One was from Ariel, Damon and Stefan. The other was from Hope. Ariel came back and sat down next to Renesmee. She gave Renesmee the first gift. "Who is it from Nessie" Sam asked. "Mommy, Uncle Damon and Uncle Stefan" Renesmee said. She opened the gift and inside was a art kit. "You bought it" Renesmee asked. Ariel smiled and nodded. "Your uncle Damon and Stefan wanted to spoil you but I said she wants this special art kit. So we bought it for you" Ariel said. Renesmee hugged Ariel." Thank you mom" Renesmee said. Ariel smiled. She gave her the other present." This one was from a certain someone who couldn't be here because she is spending Christmas with her family" Ariel said. Renesmee looked to who it was from. "It's from Hope" Renesmee said. She opened the gift and inside was a friendship ring. "Hope told me that it means no matter how far apart you two are your never really far away" Ariel said. Renesmee put the bracelet on. "Mom how did you meet Klaus" Renesmee asked. Ariel took a deep breath in. "Well when I left to Mystic Falls to live you Damon and Stefan I had bumped into Klaus. He was doing really bad thing hurting people because he was hurt by his dad. His dad would abuse him. So when we met something clicked and we became best friends. I always helped him with his problems. It didn't matter if we were together. We had each other's back" Ariel said. "Them he met Hayley and they had Hope" Renesmee said. Ariel nodded. They enjoyed Christmas with each other.
~Night before Battle~
Ariel was in her tent with the pack and Renesmee. Ariel pulled out a necklace. She gave it to Renesmee and it opened to show a picture of Ariel. "This means more than my whole life. That's how much I love you" Ariel said. Renesmee looked at Ariel." tomorrow I'm gonna need you to stay with Jacob. No matter what. Even if I tell him he has to take you somewhere. " Ariel said. Renesmee had a tear fall from her eyes." hey don't cry it's okay. Your gonna be safe. " Ariel said." Always" the pack finished. Ariel smile and held he hand out for all of them." we love you no matter what" Ariel said." I love you guys more" Renesmee said. Soon she fell asleep. Then Ariel and the pack. Tomorrow was not gonna be pretty.