Chapter 2

Ariel was in her car. A black Jeep that Damon got her as birthday present. The Scooby Doo gang had to go because they loved Ariel and they would back her up. They arrived at a house Ariel got them. They changed their outfits.
Ariel make up & outfit & hair

Ariel was extremely nervous to see the pack

Ariel was extremely nervous to see the pack. But with her friends and her brotherd she didn't care. They all left to the clearing. As soon as they go there they decided to make all of them known. They all shows themselves and Ariel was the last to be shown. She really changed. She dyed her hair black. The Cullens and pack looked to see the Scooby Doo gang. "Ariel" Bella said. Ariel smiled and went and hugged her sister. Damon and Stefan behind her. "Thank you for protecting our sister and taking care of her" Damon said. Bella nodded at him. The Scooby Doo gang stood behind the three Salvatore siblings. Ariel looked towards the pack and time stopped. Ariel soon realized that the pack imprinted on her. She snapped out of her daze and glared at the pack and went back to listening to the conversation. The pack felt sad and heartbroken. After the meeting as soon as Ariel was about to leave the pack called for her. Ariel stopped and turned around. Her best friends we're in the car waiting for her. "What" Ariel said. "We just wanted to apologize for what happened 3 years ago. We thought it was true" Jared said. "Before you thought if it was true you should have came to me and asked if it was true but you didn't because you didn't ask"Ariel said. "Ariel we're sorry" Jake said. "I want to forgive you but I can't. You all broke my heart when you believed what was being said." Ariel said and walked away to the car leaving a sad wolf pack behind. Ariel got in the car. "What happened" Damon asked. "They asked for forgiveness but I can't forgive them because they broke me and you all saw that" Ariel said. She had tears coming out of her eyes. "Oh Ariel" Caroline said. "Let's just go to the house and chill" Stefan said. They drove away a to their house and Ariel went to her room and changed her outfit.