28 / Kissed

As he gets closer to the bar counter, his boss, Red hadn't moved an inch, still sitting there and was eyeing him warily since earlier.

"I think you're getting paid for serving drinks and ordersa, not for chatting with your friends."

Instead, Jimin didn't answer his boss because he knew that if give reasons, he would prolly get mad at him again, so he just went behind the bar counter and get beer from the fridge.

"Look at this guy. Hey, I'm talking to you!" He growled, too loud for his liking and attracting several stares.

"I'm sorry." Jimin apologized and turned to face him. From the corner of his eyes, he caught Jungkook watching, looking really pissed as his other hand was on top of the table balling in a fist.

"And that's not a beer, my goodness! You keep making too many mistakes!" Red shouted, veins almost popping out from his guts as he quickly took away the bottle of iced tea from Jimin's hand since he knew that the customer's order was beer and Jimin was pulling out the wrong drink from the fridge. "You're the lousiest and most stupid worker here that I've ever hired!"

Red snatched the bottle from Jimin's hand and shove him out of the way, so he had to walk over the fridge over again to get another one.

The only thing he could do after getting yelled out was too ignore it completely. Those kind of rants weren't unusual for him even though it has been only two days since he started working at Red's pub.

Walking over to Jungkook's table, he silently set the beer down in front of the three. Jungkook didn't say anything again after what happened earlier, but Yoongi and Hoseok kept talking to each other.

After setting down the drinks, Jimin hugged the tray from his left hand and was about to walk away again, but then he remembered one thing. The night when Taehyung invited him to a party was the night he met Yoongi but he couldn't properly remember where he had seen him or if they met each other before. And then he turned to face them again, as he confirmed that they met each other from a bar somewhere, together with Jungkook.

"Ah, Yoongi?" Jimin called the guy, now getting full attention from the three.

"Hey, yes?"

Jimin was too hesitant to say something at first, so he glanced back at the counter where his boss was sitting, luckily, he wasn't looking at him.

"Do you know why your boyfriend skip his work these days? I couldn't contact him, even our boss from the convenience store was getting worried." He asked, but for few seconds, there was a silence.

"What...what boyfriend?" Yoongi went pale as he asked the question that made Jimin confuse.

"Taehyung. He's your boyfriend, right?" He tried to confirm, but Yoongi was acting weirdly. Jimin knew he's still a sober and he still know what he was saying, but he was just confuse. "Why the hell is he playing dumb?" He thought. 

From the other side, Jungkook was just listening to them, scared that Jimin might ignore him again if he join the conversation. While Hoseok, couldn't say anything. He couldn't keep up with what they were talking about but surely, the fact that he thought Yoongi and him were something else, something more than just a flirt buddy, disappoints him.

Shifting uncomfortably from his seat, when Yoongi kept stuttering and Hoseok doesn't know if the guy was drunk already, he had finally decided to meddle in.

"I don't think it's okay for you to dawdle and chat like this with your customers during work, Jimin. Your boss might catch you." Hoseok warned the boy.