2

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Frenemies Reunion

"They're not just friends. It's more."

The Weasley Burrow

That morning, Fred walked up to the window and opened it to unlock the door. "Come on," Fred said before he walked in. He held out his hand for Liv, who gladly took, and got in. The others followed her. "Okay, come on. Shhh! Shhh!" Fred then looked around the corner and saw that the coast was clear. "Okay, come on."

They all then walked into the living room as Harry and Liv looked at all the decors of the house, that felt so cozy and home-like. "It's not much, but it's home," Ron said.

"I love it," Liv said, which made the Weasley boys smile.

"I think it's brilliant," Harry said, but then Mrs. Weasley walked around the corner, and made everyone jump.

"Where have you been?!" She snapped at her boys, but then she saw a terrified Harry and Liv. She then smiled sweetly at them. "Harry & Liv, how wonderful to see you dears." The Twins smiled before Mrs. Weasley looked back at her boys. "Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could have died! You could have been seen!" Then she looked back at the Potter Twins. "Of course, I don't blame you, Harry & Liv." 

"They were starving them, Mum. There were bars on his window!" Ron exclaimed.

"Well, you'd best hope that I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley!" Mrs. Weasley snapped then she grabbed Harry & Liv's hands, and walked to the kitchen. "Come on Harry & Liv, time for a spot of breakfast." She then sat them down as everyone else sat down, then they started to eat breakfast. "There we go."

Then Ginny Weasley ran into the kitchen in a worry. "Mum- Mummy, have you seen my jumper?" She asked.

"Yes dear. It was on the cat," Mrs. Weasley said, then Ginny glanced at Liv & Harry who smiled at her, but Ginny widened her eyes when she saw Harry.

"Hello," Harry said but then Ginny ran off. "W-what did I do?"

Liv shrugged her shoulders before they looked at Ron. "Ginny. She's been talking about you all summer. A bit annoying really," Ron said and Liv smiled, knowing exactly what Ginny was up to, but the boys were obviously too oblivious.

Then Mr. Weasley walked in from outside and sat at the head of the table. "Morning, Weasleys," Mr. Weasley said.

"Morning, Dad," Fred, George and Ron said.

"Morning Arthur!" Mrs. Weasley said as she continued to make breakfast.

"What a night. Nine raids. Nine!" Mr. Weasley exclaimed.

"Raids?" Liv asked and everyone looked at her. "What's Raids?"

"Dad works in the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles, thinks they're fascinating," Ron said and Liv softly nodded.

"Well now. Aah!" Mr. Wesley exclaimed but then he remembered, he didn't know who Harry and Liv were. "And who are you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry sir. I'm Liv, sir. And this is my brother, Harry," Liv said and Harry smiled.

"Harry and Liv Potter," Harry said and Mr. Weasley looked taken back.

"Good Lord! Are you really? Well, Ron's told us all about you, of course. When did they get here?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"This morning. Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night," Mrs. Weasley said.

"Did you really? How'd it go? Did you—" Mr. Weasley started to ask.