12

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Aragog

"This is not rage; this is my sadness of fire."

Slytherin Common Room

Liv stormed in, trying to find one specific person, the one person she was putting her rage into. Even though deep down, she knew it wasn't him.

She found him. Sitting on the couch, while he pet Winter, who was purring on his chest. "DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!"

Draco's blue eyes widened before he looked at a raged Liv storming at him. He quickly picked up Winter and put her besides him on the couch, before he stood up. "What-" he started but Liv grabbed his shirt collar.

"I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE, IF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HERMIONE, IF YOU HARMED HER, IF YOU ARE PLANNING ANYTHING I SWEAR I'LL-" Liv yelled but stopped herself, to see Draco's eyes were filled with fear and concern.

"Liv, I didn't do anything," Draco whispered, but then Roni ran in, seeing the scene before her. Liv crumbled into tears and Draco held her. He sat her down and let her cry out her agony. Roni sighed sadly before she walked up to them.

"I didn't mean it, I'm sorry," Liv croaked.

"I know," Draco said back.

———

Later that night, Liv was calmed down, and was reading a book, with Winter in her lap, with Roni next to her, while Draco was trying to show off his wealth in front of the first years.

But then everyone quieted down when Professor Snape walked in, holding a parchment. "Attention please," he said and they all looked at him. "All students will return to their house common rooms by six o'clock in the evening. You will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher. No exceptions." He rolled up the parchment and stared at everyone. "Unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught, it is likely that the school will be closed."

Snape walked out and instantly, and as one, the students began to talk amongst themselves. "I don't care what anyone says, this isn't about Muggle-borns anymore," Liv whispered.

"You're right," Roni whispered back and Liv sighed.

"I'm gonna have to sneak out again tonight," Liv whispered.

"I'll cover you," Roni said and Liv smiled.

"Thank you," she said.

Gryffindor Common Room

Everyone was gathered around, studying or talking to each other, when Professor McGonagall walked in, holding a parchment. "Attention please," she said and they all looked at her. "All students will return to their house common rooms by six o'clock in the evening. You will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher. No exceptions." She rolled up the parchment and stared at everyone. "Unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught, it is likely that the school will be closed."

McGonagall walked out and instantly, and as one, the students began to talk amongst themselves. "Haven't any of the teachers noticed that the Slytherins are all safe? Isn't it obvious all this stuff is coming from Slytherin? The Heir of Slytherin, the monster of Slytherin — why don't they just chuck all the Slytherins out?" Neville asked.

"You can't possibly mean that. Liv Potter is in Slytherin and she hasn't done anything to harm the rest of us," a boy named Peter Whiteford said.

"They can't close Hogwarts. Where would we all go?" Seamus asked.