He opened the zipper with his mouth, pulling it down smoothly. His hands did the rest, pushing down the pants and pulling it off Jungkook's legs. Now he was left in nothing but his tiny boxers. "Baby", Taehyung hummed, voice deep and sounding rough. "Do you want me to continue?"
He wanted consent before he would show Jungkook what it meant to get fucked.

"Continue?", Jungkook asked confused, he didn't know what was going on. He remembered the one blowjob he once got but he felt different right now. It seemed as if this was about more than just sucking his dick. "What will happen?"

"Do you remember when people talked about sex? About fucking someone?", Taehyung asked, stroking Jungkook's cock through his boxers which made it hard for the boy to focus on giving an answer.
"I remember", he let out weakly, his hips moving slightly, begging for more than just a touch through boxershorts.

"Do you want me to fuck you?", Taehyung asked politely, "I promise it'll show you a whole lot of emotions."

Kook didn't get to answer, his cock was doing it for him. It started dripping with precum, making his boxers all wet.
"Oh, baby-, you're really into that, huh?", Taehyung giggled, finally getting rid off Jungkook's underwear.
His boner popped out, looking pretty as ever. Taehyung was still kinda proud how flawless he created Jungkook's body. It was a pleasure to look at it.

"F-fuck me", Jungkook let out a whisper, his words barely audible but Taehyung knew the boy needed this right now. He was bucking his hips up, looking for friction which he wasn't getting yet.
"I will, trust me, I will", Taehyung pushed the boy's legs apart, his head going between those as he started to lick Jungkook's hole, preparing him for what was about to happen.
Kookie whined out, not used to the feeling of someone's tongue down there.

Soon followed by shy moans, the boy was getting prepared with Taehyung's tongue in, then his fingers and last but not least he grabbed a bottle of lube and rubbed it all over the boy's sensitive hole. He added a bit of it on his own cock after he pulled down his own pants and pushed them off.
"Wow", Jungkook had his eyes open for a little while, seeing Taehyung naked was making him stare in awe. "Pretty man", he whispered, reaching out with his hand to touch Taehyung's naked body but the older was pushing his hand off. "You're not playing with me right now, it's my turn", Taehyung grinned, grabbing Jungkook by the neck as he made him turn around, his butt showing upwards now.
"It'll hurt a bit at first, but you will adjust to it quickly", Taehyung warned Jungkook. The younger nodded and not even a minute later he had Taehyung pushing his cock up his ass, moving slowly at first to give Jungkook some time.

But it was Kook who asked for more immediately after, "M-more", his eyes fell back shut as he grabbed the sheets beneath him, feeling every thrust of the older.
Taehyung went harder, pulling on Jungkook's hair a little and the louder Kook's moans got, the faster he went.

Jungkook adjusted to his size in a matter of seconds, turning into a moaning mess after one minute in.

To be honest, Taehyung felt proud of his good little boy. He was taking him so well, moaning so sweetly.
"More", Jungkook begged, making Taehyung go all the way in, thrusting so deep that Jungkook's small body was shaken by every move.

It took Jungkook not too long to cum, he was not having any control over himself and not much later he had made a mess on the sheets, panting heavily as he tried to calm down. Taehyung got off almost at the same time and collapsed on top of Jungkook, hugging him warmly while both boys tried to relax a little, their muscles still shaking and tensed from how hard they got off.
When Taehyung wanted to pull out, Jungkook whined out, "Don't!", he squeaked, "Don't", he begged, "I like you this close to me", he had tears glittering in his eyes, "Stay like this", he hummed.

"It'll hurt you and make you uncomfortable if I stay like this-", Taehyung tried but Jungkook was shaking his head. "No I want you inside of me", he complained, "Please."

Taehyung chuckled and pulled out quickly, then turned Jungkook back around so he was laying on his back. "Fine", he whispered and slowly pushed back in, now wrapping Jungkook in a tight hug. "Can we do this again....." Jungkook asked quietly, cheeks reddening.
"Now?!", Taehyung asked, "Babe I need a break, you made me go pretty hard-"

"In a little while", Jungkook said calmly, smiling happily, "I like this."

Taehyung grinned, not replying any further, he just started moving really slow inside of Kook to tease him a little bit.
"I wish we could do this forever and never stop doing this", Jungkook whined, looking a little upset because it was already over.

"And we will", Taehyung said, "We just need some recharge from time to time. Plus you will get sore-"

"You can still do this things to me when I'm sore."

"That's painful, baby", Taehyung hummed, stroking through Jungkook's hair that was all wet from sweat.

"I like pain", Jungkook said, "Especially if it's done to me by you."

"Kinky", Taehyung bit his lips, leaning closer, "I love it"
He then pressed their lips together, making Jungkook's eyes roll back as he felt his body being taken over by butterflies once again.

***

guess what i'm getting a puppyyyy