Happily ever After

Author Pov

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. (If your uncomfortable I will prefer you to skip the half chapter. Thank you. )

Anastasia steadily unfolded her hazel orbs heaving out a deep breath. Her eyes instantly narrowed as she smiled happily witnessing herself in her husband's arms.

He was sleeping while their bare bodies were pressed against each other. He was hugging her so tightly like he was afraid of letting her go.

Last night Anastasia felt so different. She never in these 3 years felt this much love and affection by this man. He held her with so much care that she wasn't sure if it was her same cold husband.

For the first time, he made love to her. He kissed her every inch with so much love. He had her but with so much care like he was too much afraid of hurting her.

And now seeing him still holding her near him She finally accepted the fact that her husband indeed loves her. She tried to remove his arms so she could take a shower.

Last night Darian didn't let her to take shower as he wanted to hold her. But right now she was in a huge need of a shower. Anastasia was always a crazy hygienic that's why she was feeling disgusted that after making love they didn't wash their bodies.

But as soon as Darian felt her moving he again pulled her closer by tightly holding her waist. He finally unfolded his dark orbs and looked at her with a sleepy glare.

"Where do you think you're going, love." He said in his deep raspy morning voice before burying his face in her crook. Their chest got pressed against each other but Anastasia gave him a push.

"Darian. You know I hate it when I don't take a shower. You didn't let me take one at night now please leave me. I am feeling really uncomfortable."

He whined tightly holding her in his arms. But then Anastasia harshly pulled his hair making him groan. She glared at him making him retreat his arms.

She tried to jump off the bed but got startled when Darian pulled her by her waist and picked her up as a bridal style making her hold his shoulders.

"What are you doing. " He didn't glance at her and entered the bathroom.

"You said you wanna take a shower then let's take one. But " He placed her on the counter and trapped her between his arms smirking at her suspicious face.

"Together. " He whispered seductively. But before Anastasia could protest he instantly picked her up and stood under the shower opening the tap. She gasped out when the cold water hit her warm skin.

He turned the water level to warm and slowly the water became better. He gently put her on her feet and wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her.

She let out a chuckle at his actions. He wasn't leaving her for even a second. Suddenly a gasp left from her lips as his lips landed on her wet shoulder. She placed her hand on the glass wall breathing heavily.

"Ah, D-Darian. Don't do this I h-have to check on Nic ah. " Even after trying to resist she was letting out soft moans while his lips kept on roaming on her shoulder to her collarbone.

His marks were printed on her body as last night he took his full time on claiming her body with his love. Instead of stopping he grabbed her hips and pulled her up making her wrap her legs around his waist.

He pinned her on the wall while his lips started to go down to her chest sucking on her bosoms.

"Don't worry baby. I called mom last night she's taking care of our son. " He mumbled kissing her cleavage earning more moans from her.