His Unconditional Love

Author Pov

Staring at her Darian was sitting beside her bed while she was still looking so weak. Her one hand was in his hold as he kept on kissing it.

"I missed you. I missed so much love." He said while kept on kissing her hand. She said nothing just weakly smiled at him.

Placing his hand on her cheek he caressed it before staring in her tired hazel orbs with his teary dark ones. Anastasia gathered her strength and extended her hand in order to wipe away the tear that was escaped his eye.

Darian closed his eyes feeling her soft touch after waiting for so long. He felt these 8 months like an eternity. Placing his forehead on hers.

"I love you, Ana. " He whispered near her lips but she only smiled at him. He didn't push her to reply to him and then a wide smile appeared on his lips.

Standing up he walked towards his sleeping son and gently carried him towards Anastasia. "Our son Nicholas Black "

Anastasia looked at him surprised because she always wanted to name her son with that name. But soon her frown turned into a wide smile with teary eyes when Darian laid Nicholas beside her.

She wrapped her hand on his tummy and placed numerous kisses all over his face. Darian also smiled and wrapped his arm around Anastasia's waist before placing his forehead on hers.

They were looking complete. Their family was complete. Darian never felt this happy and joyful before. He couldn't wait to see his family laughing together.

He knew Anastasia still needed time and he was ready to give her as much as time she wants in order to accept the fact that he started loving her and she's still alive.

After Sometime Darian placed Nicholas in the stroller and sat beside Anastasia who was now fast asleep as the doctor gave her medicines. He had no idea for how long he stared at her sleeping figure that he himself ended up sleeping while sitting on the stool and placing his head on her bed.

He felt something soft in her hair like someone's fingers caressing his hair. The touch was really familiar to him unconsciously he moved closer to the touch and whined like a baby when the fingers stopped brushing his hair.

Opening his eyes he met with smiling Anastasia. Instantly jolting up he let out a groan hearing a crack from his neck. His neck went numb as he was sleeping all night on it.

But soon his groan fades away seeing Anastasia's worried expressions. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. Before he could say something he heard Nicholas crying.

Instantly running towards him he picked him up then he realized he needed milk. Darian brought his feeder with him So he pulled the bottle out of his bag and started feeding him.

It was winter that's why the chances of milk expiring were less. He was humming and strolling here and there while feeding Nicholas.

On the other hand, Anastasia was witnessing everything. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Darian being so careful and loving she felt tears in her eyes finally accepting that her decision of giving birth to Nicholas wasn't wrong.

With that one week went by and doctors gave Anastasia permission that she can go home. This week was hectic for Darian he was extremely busy with Anastasia and Nicholas that he didn't even go to his company.

And after dropping Anastasia to his house in the care of his mother he finally went to his office and was stunned to see so much pending work after all he's the CEO of the company.

And with that month went by. Anastasia started to walk properly. Her strength started to come back and she also started to take care of Nicholas. Darian felt relieved that his work has become lesser.