Restless Him

Darian Pov

Four months. It's been four months when I last talked to Ana. When I last kiss her. Hug her. Touch her. I did what she wanted me to do.

I stopped pursuing her I stopped trying to gain her attention. I stopped meddling in her matters and let her do as she wishes but then why.

Why is it so hard to stand her behaviour. Why is it so hard to keep my cold attitude on the spot. Why am I starting to feel empty? Hurt And lonely.

These things started to make me realise her pain. All these years she fulfilled my every need. She gave me everything and what I did.

Nothing I gave her nothing except emptiness. I am so cruel. I was so busy thinking about my pain. I was so selfish for expecting only for her love and not giving a one bit damn about her emotions.

If I wanted to be loved then why shouldn't she want to? She's also a human like me and I was treating her like a robot. I am so damn selfish.

"What should I do. I can't help it my heart is not letting me love her. " I whispered to myself staring at the view from the vast window of my office.

Her ignorance and not communicating with me was another thing but the most heart-piercing thing was the way she distanced herself from me.

She even changed her room. She sleeps in a guest room now. She made breakfast before I woke up and left me alone. She sent the lunch to my office clearly telling me to not come home. I had to eat dinner alone as well.

My nights went sleepless without seeing her angelic face. Without hearing her full of love voice confessing to me. I felt tired I can't even have a proper mind peace.

I never thought that her ignorance can make me this miserable. I felt like grabbing her and filling my desires. I wanted to pour my longing on her but again I can't. I promised myself to not disturb her just like she said.

But how much time she wants more. I am missing her like a crazy person what about her then. Doesn't she miss me? Doesn't she love me anymore?

No, she does. She still loves I know. I can see in her eyes that she still loves me but then why she's doing this. Why she's playing with me like this. She knew about my hate towards love then why she's behaving like this.

Sighing heavily I sat down on my chair and stared at the files in front of me blankly. I don't even feel like working anymore. My head was spinning so badly. I wanted to just sleep.

Sleep but in her arms.

I was craving to hold her. I wanted to take the time back when she used to cuddle with me. I missed it. I missed her every behaviour.

Hearing a knock on the door I opened my eyes and yelled come in. "Hey, dude. Damn you look beautifully ugly today. "

I rolled my eyes at his absurd remark. He sat down in front of me. "What you want Andrew. " He sighed heavily staring at me with concerned eyes.

"Look at you bro. What have you done to yourself? You look like a person who hasn't slept for God knows how many months. "

He was right I was indeed looking messed up. Ruffling my hairs I shook my head "I don't know. I can't sleep anymore. Her ignorance is piercing me. It's like that she's hiding something from me. I am frustrated. Really frustrated. "

I said sighing heavily rubbing my face using my hands "Your right. I think so too. There is something going on between her and Emily. Emily isn't telling me anything but they both are hiding something. "

I looked at him as he continued his words " Emily seems concerned and upset nowadays whenever I asked her something she only replied me with simple words. She can't break the promise she made with Anastasia. "

Her Unanswered Love ✔ (Short Story) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें