Walking through the hallway I looked at the two doors ahead of me. Water or ice? No explanation between them? Just water or ice.

'X' Water.
'O' Ice.

Staring back and forth between the doors. Ice doesn't sound like something I want to choose. Pressing 'X' the door opened and I walked in.

The room was mostly empty besides the empty glass container in the middle of the room.

Looking at the wall it had some instructions. I had to read it 3 different times to make sure I read it right. I couldn't even hold my breath for a minute, and I have to do it for three?

I'm gonna die. Taking off my bag I placed it on the wall. Digging through it trying to find a baggie.

It'll only work once. Which I'll use halfway. Emptying the snacks from it into a different bag I stood up.

I was going to have to change my clothes after this. Stepping in the door shut and I started taking deep breaths as the water filled. The wall began a timer and I held in as long as I could.

Once it hit a minute and thirty I brought the bag to my mouth biting into the corner sucking in the air than breathing out. Making sure to keep water away.

I was ready to just collapse and die but I managed to stick to it. The water drained and the second the door opened I sucked in air. So much air.

Putting the baggie back. Wringing out my clothes the best I could before I continued.

I really need to learn to breathe and hold in my breath. Walking down the door that opened I noticed the cameras. I definitely wasn't going to do any changing with anyone watching.

Entering the next room I noticed the knife and hammer laid out on the table. Two options.

'X' hammer.
'O' knife.

I didn't want to use a knife so I looked at the hammer. Pressing 'X' sure I wanted to pick that.

Something slid from the wall, showing a board with instructions. I had to break a bone? A bone on my right arm?

I sighed picking up the hammer. I had no idea what force would shatter it, and what'd just break it but I was doing my hand.

Slamming the hammer into my hand, I dropped the hammer hitting the table. Oh my God. My fingers. I just broke my fingers for this.

My pinkie and ring finger looked wonky. The door opened and I glanced ed at my fingers.

I can't believe I'm about to do this. Grabbing my fingers I turned them trying to help them back in place. I think a tear left my eyes.

Trying to walk it off I walked two the next two doors. The one that actually told me what I was doing. I can only assume that one was starved while the others were big and poisonous.

'X' Path of Lions.
'O' Path of Spider.

While both don't sound amazing I can only imagine the amount of starved lions there are.

With a gulp, I pressed 'O' the door opened and I could see the dark hall of webs. Just run, all you have to do is run.

ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢᵏⁱᵖ

It was hours later, cold, wet, broken fingers, bruised side, and probably a bruised face. Could've been worse considering I thought I was gonna die fighting those prisoners.

Even though I made sure to check everywhere I still feel like I have a spider on me. Walking into the big room, seeing Hisoka and Gittarackur. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

There was an announcement about me being the third along with my time. Studying my fingers I tried and pull them up before searching my bag.

Glad I brought a headband. Wrapping up three fingers instead of two to keep them up.

Hopefully, they'll heal quickly. "My, It looks like you had a fun time~" I shrugged sliding down the wall. Scanning at him. A cut on his shoulder and side.

"Looks like you did as well." He licked his lips and leaned his head against the wall.

"Oh, I did~" I was upset my friends weren't here, but I'm in third. I don't see them making it as fast as I did. Which was probably rude to say.

Since they weren't here, I decided I'll talk to my father. Standing up I popped right next to him. "What was mom like?"

I knew something about him. He was weird and had an obsession with Gon. Which creeped me out.

I still want to know about my mom, since I can't learn myself. He hummed, closing his eyes with a smile.

"She was good at everything she did. One of the reasons I wanted her. So powerful~ After she had you though she lost half of her power, passing it to you." I have her power?

"Eventually she started getting sick. Since I couldn't take care of you, I handed you to strangers. Letting them do whatever they chose to do." He opened his eyes focusing on me before chuckling.

"Even though she was sick, she wanted to look at you. She hated that I decided without her, even if it was for the best. As you can tell I'm not exactly a father figure...at the moment." At the moment? Was he considering becoming one?!

"Day after you turned 4, she stopped fighting." There was a frown. Making me think that something else happened. His expression changed as he glanced at Gittarackur.

"Though some people, couldn't keep a secret and leave a child out of family matters that weren't to be told." I gazed up raising an eyebrow.

"What'd he do?" Is that why he's always around?

"I did what I was hired to do. I gave her hints, the rest she did on her own. Machi wanted Sakura to join the-" Dad threw a card at him which was caught. Machi was who I was told was my mother.

"I'd rather she die." He meant that. Machi wanted me to join something. Now I'm curious about what. They had known each other, all three of them.

"Join what?" I looked between them. Hisoka shook his head, but Gittarackur decided differently.

"Machi wanted you to join the Spiders." Spiders? Isn't that what Kurapika said attacked his family?

"The Phantom Troupe that attacked the Kurta Clan?" I asked. He told me about them on the airship after we woke up. We also played Uno. I won before he started figuring out tricks.

Gittarackur nodded. Which made me shake my head. Kurapika wanted to become a blacklist hunter so he could kill them. I wanted to help though he ignored me when I asked.

"There's nothing in the world you could give me that would make me even consider joining them." I wasn't ever gonna join them. Whether they want me to or not.

I don't care if God himself wanted me to join. I don't even know Machi either. I had to change. There were no cameras in here. "Can you guys maybe look away? I have to change."

They both did and I stepped away from them. Changing as fast as I could. Changing into a black spaghetti strap and shorts that had flowers on them.

It was comfy. Reaching into the back I pulled out a hoodie sliding it on. I popped down and started putting in a bun that might fall out the second I stand up.

Laying down on Hisoka's lap I closed my eyes. He placed a hand on my head. Playing with the ends of my hair.

"You look a lot like her. You have the same black hair long and beautiful. Didn't matter what she did, it always looked taken care of. She used to dye strands of hair and throw it in a bun and it was so... colorful ~"

She sounded pretty. I yawned before allowing myself to slowly fall asleep.