Malia frowned. "How do we know we can get them to leave if they can't hear us?"

The blonde studied the room and a figure caught her attention. "Perhaps there's someone who can help."

They stood in front of Peter Hale and Malia asked, "What do we do?"

Lydia shrugged. "To be honest, I don't really know."

Malia yelled, "Peter!"

Nothing happened and Tessa looked at Malia who asked, "What?"

"Do you remember what happened when I tried to remember Stiles?" Tessa asked as Malia nodded. "That was an emotional connection. I suspect the same thing will work with Peter."

"Dang. Wish I could help."

Tessa motioned for Malia to move closer to Peter and she shook her head. "I'm not saying it. I'm not saying it."

Lydia shrugged and turned away. "Okay, well, I guess everyone dies."

Malia let out a low growl and turned back to Peter. "Dad. Dad. Dad!"

The demigoddess rolled her eyes and scoffed. "You're gonna have to try harder than that."

Malia glared at her and knelt in front of Peter. "Dad. Please wake up. Dad."

Peter dropped the newspaper and met Malia's eyes. He stood and smiled at her. The girls informed him of everything happening.

A voice said over the loudspeaker, "Attention all passengers. The train will be arriving in 12 minutes."

Peter looked back to Malia. "Me? You want me to stop them? You know how many there are?"

"Yeah. A lot of them. So get going," Malia said, grabbing Peter's arm to pull him through the crowd as Tessa and Lydia followed.

Peter frowned. "There are hundreds of waiting rooms in the train station which apparently now also serves as a high school library. It's impossible."

Tessa narrowed her eyes. "Maybe because it is a high school library."

Malia shot her a dirty look and shrugged. "We can try."

Peter rolled his eyes. "Where do you get this plausible optimism?"

"Definitely not from my father."

Lydia shook her head. "We don't have time for this. We need someone to just hear us."

"I think we already did," Peter said.

Tessa looked at the library entrance to see a Ghost Rider standing there. The blonde pulled out her dagger as the voice on the intercom said, "Attention all passengers. The train will be arriving in 11 minutes."

Malia's eyes glowed blue as she flicked her claws and growled. Tessa held her dagger up.

Lydia ordered, "Get behind me. They won't take a Banshee."

"You sure about that?" Peter asked, walking towards the Ghost Rider.

Peter attacked the Ghost Rider, who remained uninjured.

"How in Zeus' name..." Tessa began.

People panicked and ran from the room. The Ghost Rider raised his whip and swung it at them. Tessa readied to break it, but Malia pushed Tessa and Lydia out of the way and the whip slashed her arm.

Peter whipped around. "Malia!"

He ran forward and pushed Malia to the side and took on both Riders.