XLI. Sense of Balance

Start from the beginning

I stopped by a Starbucks on the way and got a coffee and a croissant for the way there. I felt kinda bad for just barging in so I ordered coffees and breakfast for his whole family as well.

I finally got to Daniels house and got off the coffees, sort of dangerous for me since I can't carry something without it falling.

I struggled to get both trays of drinks and food, and I lightly kicked my car door shut. I then slowly walked up to the door.

The door opened thankfully, it was Amanda. "Oh! Hi Serena!" She said with surprise.

I smiled, "Hi, sorry to barge in but I brought you guys some breakfast." I said sheepishly.

She smiled and took a tray of coffee so I had a free hand. "Oh thank you, and no worries. Your like family, your always welcome here." She said as we walked through the door.

I smiled and nodded, I followed her to the kitchen and she set the coffees down.

"So how did your date go?" Amanda asked with a smile. I smiled and chuckled softly.

"It went very good, definitely a nostalgic night

"It went very good, definitely a nostalgic night." I said as I got my coffee and took a sip.

She smiled and nodded. "Grace and Sam are outside tanning if you want to say hi to them." She said as she pointed outside.

I nodded and took some coffees and breakfast to give to them.

I walked outside and walked over to them, "Can I offer you guys some complementary coffees and croissants?" I said in a fake British accent.

Grace and Sam sat up and looked at me, then chuckled.

"That was the worst British accent I've ever heard Serena." I heard Jordan say behind me.

I laughed and turned around to see him writing something on a chair. I gave him his food and coffee and then turned back to the two.

Grace was laughing as she took a coffee and a croissant, then I gave one to Sam as well.

"Thank you." They both said. I smiled and nodded.

"So, what are you doing here?" Grace asked as she sat up.

I shrugged, "I didn't have anything else to do so I just came here." I said with a small laugh.

She laughed and nodded, "Hey, we're going to mall with my grandma and mom later if you wanna come with us." Sam offered with a smile.