"Cash or card?" She bagged the dress up.

"Card." I pulled out my black card swiping it.

"Your transaction was successful." She handed me my bag.

"Bitch I know it was." I mumbled walking away.

"Y'all wanna go get some food?" Ari asked as I walked outside.

"No, I wanna go home." I shrugged getting in my car.

"BYE WE LOVE YOU!" They shouted. I smiled and waved pulling out the parking lot.

I just wanted to go home. Too much was going on. I just wanted Jay home. I wanted to be in his arms, hear his annoying ass laugh, have him poking my stomach. I never knew how much I was attached to him until he was gone.

My mom was on some weird shit, she didn't show up for me to pick out my dress. I'm not sure what she has against me. I don't even bother my family anymore, I just eat, sleep, and mind my business.

I pulled out my phone and dialed my sister.

"Hey sissy pooh." She panted answering.

"Girl what the hell was you doing?" I laughed.

"Bitch you know Atlanta a hot spot for good dick." She laughed.

"Oh my god! I forgot your going away party." I pouted.

"Sis you was in Miami."

"I know but I still feel bad." I pulled up to the house.

"Girl gon, where yo trifling ass momma at?"

"Fuck you mean?" I scrunched up my face.

"She ain't call, send no card, none of that."

"Tuh she been on that heavy crack forreal." I shook my head rubbing my belly.

"She always go through these lil moods." She sighed.

"Mhm, love ya lots." I hung up.

She was on some other shit, I get my BPD from her. But this won't her usual spiral. I called my dad and told him I was on my way. He said he would meet me.

I drove to my parents house humming lowly to the music.

"Pops!" I yelled walking in the house.

"Hey babygirl." He came from their room.

"How are you?" I sat at the island.

"I'm fine, you don't even come around anymore." He side eyed me.

"I be busy." I laughed.

"Yea fucking on Dubs." He opened the fridge.

"Dad." I hit the counter.

"Sike nah, but what's up?" He ate chips and salsa.

"What's wrong with your wife?" I grabbed a chip.

"I thought she was staying with you." He looked over at me.

"Huh?" I choked on the chip.

"She said she was helping you out with the pregnancy. She said the fifth month is always the hardest." He shrugged.

"Dad she's not staying with me. I only saw her the other day for like an hour." I faced towards him.

"Man what the fuck Cynthia." He sighed.

"She's been acting weird. She hasn't checked on Yas, she went off on me about me being Jay a car, she's lying about where she is."

"Car? I didn't hear about that situation."

"Jay and I are exchanging gifts for our gender reveal. I got him a Trackhawk, got it wrapped earlier." I explained.

"Weird ass." He scoffed.

"Da!! That is your wife." I laughed.

"Nah cause what she not finna do is disrespect my babies. Ion play bout y'all." He shrugged.

"Oh yeah and Jay go-" I cut myself off. I didn't want everyone worrying about us financially or legally.

"Jay got what?"

"Jay got uh, he got something to ask you about y'all's business. You know, he wanna get out the game, start his club line." I nodded.

"Alright well, nice seeing you. But I got a meeting. Love you." He kissed my forehead. I hugged him and walked out the door.

My moms on some weird shit, I just hope she ain't completely lost her mind.

-

So imma leave this here, and let y'all's mind wonder. Cause y'all aren't gonna get but so much.

What y'all think Niy's mom on?

Jay being arrested?

Still having the gender reveal?