Chapter 28

This short, but like don't leave me!

-

Niy POV

"Period bitch gon head bitch." I hyped up Ari as she twerked in the mall.

"Lemme stop lemme stop." She laughed turning into the Gucci store.

"Imma get my babydaddy sum, he been working hard." I looked at the belts.

"At the trap or at the trappppp." She motioned towards my ass.

"It's getting thick annit." I stuck my tongue out.

"Yes bitch." She humped me. Ari and I are really like sisters. She's so goofy and I love it. This my wife.

"Bye asf." I laughed calling over a worker.

I bought him a belt and some shirts, and I think imma cop him some Balenciaga's he been wanting. I think he's really stressed because I haven't talked to him all day.

"Ok I need to check one more store than we can go eat." I pushed Ari out the door and walked towards the shoe store.

"Hey wassup ladies, what can I get for you?" The worker bit his lip coming up to us.

"Uhhh yea- Lady D I've heard that somewhere." He cut me off looking at my chain.

I titled my head to the side putting all my weight on one leg.

"You fine eshitt." He licked his bottom lip.

"Ari help him remember where he heard it." I scoffed.

"Lady D, as in Dubs lady." She patted his shoulder.

He straightened up and coughed "What size you need?"

"12 if y'all don't got my shit you can meet Dubs in person." I handed him the shoe.

"Girl you love that lil chain of yours." She laughed.

"Obviously I need it." I rolled my eyes.

"Here's your shoe ma'am." A white girl came up to me.

"Pussy ass." I laughed walking to the counter.

I didn't feel like waiting so I went and put a band on the counter "Keep the change." I smiled.

"Come on finna go get me some foooodddd." Ari danced walking outside.

"Want Cheesecake factory?" I asked walking down the strip.

"Good with me." She grinned.

"Take my picture boo." I handed her my phone.

"Yessss, Dubs need to leave so I can have you." She gassed me up, then handed me her phone.

"Period bitch you is fineee." I took her flics then we walked to Cheesecake Factory.

"Table for 2." I told the hostess.

"Follow me." She gestured.

We sat down at our table and ordered our drinks. I pulled my phone and scrolled through ig.

thedonari.