Chapter 31

This was hard to write, I hate seeing my babies apart🥺

-

Niy POV

"Thank you have a great day." I smiled at the customer.

I sighed and sat in the chair, I worked in the makeup section of Nordstrom. It was really chill, my coworker just freaked me out.

I was scrolling through my phone when Zay called.

"Hello." I said once the call connected.

"HER WATER BROKE!" He yelled.

"Okay Zay calm down, where are you?" I grabbed my stuff.

"At the house every single time I try to touch her this happens.." There was a pause "GET OFF OF ME, THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I heard Shae yell. I chuckled to myself and ran out the mall.

I'll just call my supervisor with a lie later.

"Zay I'm gonna come and get Shae, you make sure you got everything." I started my car.

"Everything? The hell is everything?" He laughed nervously.

"God Zay, okay I'm coming." I sighed hanging up.

"Hmmm." I was gonna need help, I couldn't get Shae to the car by myself. Zay don't even know half the shit to be packing. Fuck it.

"Sosa!" I whisper yelled.

"Wassup?" He answered.

"Meet me at Zay house." I sped up.

"For?"

"You miss your best friend right?"

"Yes bu-"

"See you there." I hung up getting off on there exit.

I sped through their neighborhood, seeing Sosa's car in the driveway.

"Speed racer." I mumbled getting to the door. I walked in and heard screaming. Zay was in a ball in the corner while Shae threw her shoe at him.

"Okay babymomma, he gets it." I ran to her and grabbed her hand.

"Sosa get her to the car while I pack a bag." I gave her to him.

"But so- HURRY UP!" I yelled cutting him off. I ran up the stairs into they baby's room. I heard rummaging and opened the closet. Jay stood there with a pacifier in his mouth, a diaper on his head and two baby outfits.

I busted out laughing shaking my head.

"And you were calling yourself packing a bag." I laughed grabbing a diaper bag.

"To wipe the dodo." He passed me baby wipes.

I put diapers, bottles, pacifiers and everything thing else in the bag.

"How you do that so quick?" He panted out of breath. He rested his hands on his knees. I took this time to observe him, he looked terrible to be honest.

He had bags under his eyes, he was losing a lot of weight and looked like he hadn't ate a real meal in months.

"It's not that hard." I shook my head walking out the room.

"You gon be a great mom." He chuckled.

I smiled back at him walking down the stairs.

"Okay where she at?" I asked Zay.

"Inna car, she wants you to sit in the back with her." He breathed out carrying her bag along with his.

"Hm you drive." I handed my keys to Jay walking out the house.