Chapter 29

This short🥱

-

Niy POV

I ran in the hospital, running through groups of people making it to Zay's room. I took a deep breathe and opened the door.

"COUSIN!" He yelled causing me to give him a small smile.

"Hey bubba." I mumbled giving him a small hug. I turned around and Jay had his hands in his head. Sosa looked up at me along with Ant.

"Bestie, c'mere." Lay walked out the room. I followed after her with Shae waddling behind.

"What's going on? Jay looked like he damn near seen a ghost when you walked in." She asked grabbing my hands.

"Where your promise ring at boo?" Lay asked.

I shook my head and bit my lip trying to hold back the tears.

"Aw babygirl." Shae cooed bringing me into a hug.

"What'd she have on me mane." I sobbed into her chest.

"It's ok mama." Lay rubbed my back.

"Don't let him see you down sis." Shae picked my head up.

I nodded and wiped my face, I pulled my hood over my hair and walked back in the room.

"So a nigga take a SMALL break and this the shit I come back to." Zay mugged.

Everyone laughed and I stood by the door since there was no open seats.

"Hm sit here." Jay mumbled getting up.

"I'm straight." I shook my head.

"Girl sitcho ass down in that chair." My mom gritted. I sighed and sat in the chair putting my knees to my chest. I rested my head on top of my legs.

"Damn." Jay sighed walking out the room. Ant and Sosa followed him.

"Aye somebody wheel me out there." Zay got up. My dad wheeled him outside leaving the girls in the room.

"Babygirl can you tell us what happened?" My mom kneeled in front of me.

"H-he was at the trap, and I wanted to surprise him. I got there and..." I sighed feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Take ya time." Lay rubbed my cheek.

"He was sitting there smoking, like he enjoyed that shit. Was I not good enough? I did everything to please him." I croaked out.

"Wait he fucked another bitch?" Shae jerked her head back. I shook my head and sighed.

"No she was giving him top, but who's to say if I didn't walk in what woulda happened." They all nodded. 

"Well take all the time you need, but y'all not done." My mom shook her head.

"Where was Sosa and Ant?" Lay asked.

"Sitting downstairs, they knew that shit was happening too." I scoffed.

They started talking amongst themselves and I zoned out. I needed to get my own place, get a job, finish school and had nobody to help.

•••

Jay POV

"Mane what the hell wrong witchu cuh?" Zay rubbed his temples.

"Fuck man." I sighed.

"Nigga you don't fucked everything up, she don't trust us, she'll never trust you." Sosa sat down.

"What was you even thinking G?" Her dad huffed.

"I wasn't, y'all niggas know what today is. I was high off my ass." I stressed.

"Do she know what today is?" Ant looked up.

"No." I mumbled.

"That's my daughter bruh, I'm disappointed. But you gotta make it right." Chris patted my shoulder and walked away. 

Sosa, Ant and Zay started talking about Von and I zoned out.

That was some of the dumbest shit I've ever done. That girl my whole world, and I just fucked it up. She my best friend, my babygirl, everything in one.

"Bye Niy." I heard Zay say cutting me off.

I looked up and we made eye contact, she shyly waved and smiled. I nodded my head and watched her walk away.

This the shit I be talking about, she got such a good heart. I just crushed her whole world and she still smiling.

"I love you mama." I mumbled playing with the ring.

This ain't gon work, I gotta get my girl back.

-

Soooo my babies going through it right now 😔but y'all happy Zay up?