Secret Training Pt. 2

(this  takes place lets say two months later ill be making a bio remake when I get to beacon)

Your pov

I wake up and Its a cloudy day but not gloomy I always liked a cloudy day Its nice and soothing, and has nice cool breeze anyways I try to get out the bed that I shared with mama because I don't have my own room, but I couldn't move because mama was squeezing me in her sleep I tried to slip through her grip but It gets tighter every time I move then I remembered some training with Itachi And Made a hand sign.

You: *whisper* "Shadow Clone Jutsu"

Two clones of me then appear and pry open her hands and swap places with me My other clone disappears I then sneak down stares I then get hungry, So I go to the kitchen to fine the cookie jar and it was on top of the fridge which I'm to short to get to so i use the shadow clone jutsu and I get on my shoulders to get the cookies but as I get the cookie jar I hear my aunt yell

Yang: "WHAT THE HECK!!!"

(Time rewinding brought to you by chibi Tsunade watching chibi you bring a fish back to life with medical ninjutsu)

Yang pov

I wake up in the morning not feeling the best. Sneaking out to a club and drinking was probably not the best thing to do on a school day but anyway I go to the restroom and throw up in the toilet because of hang over I then brush my teeth, wash my face and get dressed. I then go to get something to eat but I see my nephew but three of them on top of each other so I was still drunk so I slap myself the see I was not seeing things.

Me: "WHAT THE HECK!!!"

I then hear someone run down stares and see my dad and see the two clones of my nephew disappear in a cloud of smoke and see he has the cookie jar and sits in the chair and starts eating them.

Dad: "holy shit snacks!"

I then hear my sister run down stairs and run in the kitchen

Ruby: "what's going on"

Tai pov

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*Click*

Me: "Heh heh eh. ITS MY DAY OFF!!!"

???: *Down stairs* "WHAT THE HECK"

Me *in head* "Come on I barely wake up and something happens already at least ill have the house to myself anyways I should check It out"

I then grab some pants and a shirt and put them on and when I came out I was shocked there where like 3 of my grandson's on each others shoulders trying to holding the cookie jar and yang standing there just as confused they then put the cookies on the table and two of them poofed into smoke and y/n sitting in a chair eating cookies me and yang were speechless at what we just saw

Me: "holy shit snacks!"

I then hear my other daughter run down the stairs

Clone pov
After real me and I switched places her grip got harder I then heard a pop in my back

Me: *whisper Scream" "MY BACK!!!!!"

I then disappear in a small cloud of smoke

Ruby pov

I was having one of the best dreams in the world but then I wake up due to smoke blasting in my face. I then groggily look around but don't see y/n so I get out of bed I look out side to see its raining lightly.

Me: "Cloudy huh I I hope it doesn't rain or y/n wont be able to do outside activities today unless its my training"

I then start to get ready for the day and thinking fun activities after school for y/n. I cant take him to Signal today because its hand to hand combat today, so they asked us to not bring are weapons today, so today I'm leaving him with dad because he has a day off today. Which is funny because he specializes at hand to hand combat. Anyway during school I'm going to think of all the fun things I can do with my son. As I'm brushing my teeth I hear my sister yell down stairs so I spit out the toothpaste and run downstairs I then run into the kitchen.