(F) Sack - Bad for me (5)

Another part up, lemme know in the comments suggestions for the next part!
IG: quiet_roadie

Okay.

It didn't take long for my mind to realize what a grave-like hole I just dug for myself. The deep, dark, rectangular-shaped hole just waiting for my guilty, beaten up the body to get thrown in and get covered by moistened soil, moistened by the rain, the fog, the tears, who knows and then, I would be forgotten. Quite frankly, the gloomy weather of England wasn't really doing my mood justice.

"Hey, watch out!" I heard a strong, manly voice just passing me by as I opened the door of my car. Apparently, I wasn't fully aware of how badly I parked my car, not to mention my obvious tall figure standing almost in the middle of the road, getting soaked by the cold rain as I was in a cheesy rom-com movie you'd see on Disney channel, repeating itself three times a day. As that person drove by, alerting me and making me fully aware of my surroundings, their car drove through a big puddle of rainwater on the road, splashing all over the place and getting me even more drenched than I was before. Great, where can I sign for the "Go home, loser" ticket?

As soon as I felt the water soaking through my sneakers, I knew this whole day seemed like a big backfired joke. I could feel my socks getting drenched and every time I moved my toes, I heard that jelly-like sound, gross.

Backfired joke. Was it tho?

That smile could save the world. That look on his face would warm up any rain-soaked body, saving the person a week of catching the flu. That touch would inflame any heart, like my own. If I could, I would go back to that house and kiss the remainings of his soul from his body just to cherish that forever, squeezing it si hard I would break it and cry about it, yet being so happy it was me who had the honor to damage that soul. Or maybe it was my way of punishing myself, making people I love suffer which makes me suffer. Seeing Jack being so broken, so afraid tore my heart apart and I am not sure if I am allowed to stitch my heart back together. In fact, it wasn't me who should have the audacity to be sad or torn apart.

As I sat down into my car, my body turned to the side, feet planted on the cold concrete still, watching the raindrops tumbling down the hill. Whenever I looked behind me, seeing through the car windows, I could just imagine what that lonely boy was doing in Kirsty's house by himself. That feeling of guilt never left my body, knowing I can't be there for him to comfort him, he doesn't even want me to, if I am deadly honest to myself. I tapped my ankles together to shake off some of the water of my shoes before sitting into my car properly, turning on the heating, and just settle in for a little, feeling my fingers slowly defrosting. Then drove away back home.

My body didn't even appear in the doorframe fully when I was greeted with strong, loud, and pretty awful words.

"What the fuck did you do?!" he yelled, looking fairly comically considering he was two heads shorter than I was.

"Can we talk later Andy?" I said, obviously not in the mood to discuss what I thought was the right decision.

As I walked past that small figure, my body brushed over him and the sidewall, leaving wet streaks across the paint of the wall as well as wiping some of that coldness off Andy. I heard his angry footsteps behind me, not really caring much if he will continue to scream his lungs out on me. All I wanted is to dry myself and change, I wasn't asking for much.

"It's going viral literally everywhere. Did you think this through? It wasn't too difficult to notice it wasn't our house, thank god you showed nothing from Kirsty's house. What the hell crossed your mind? Did you even think about the band beforehand and what kind of difficulties-" As soon as Andy stepped into my room right after me and started to talk about the band, I snapped, throwing my drenched hoodie on the floor with a loud slam, turning around to face that slightly frightened, shorter figure.