(S) Randy - Does it matter?

Shorter thing to please the Randy shippers 💕
Not edited.
IG: quiet_roadie

〰️〰️〰️

Rye slammed the door of Andy's room, storming in without knocking or without any morals at all. He was fuming, seeing red. Andy jumped from the bed he just sat on.

"What the fuck even was that?!" Rye screamed, making the smaller boy fling.

Half an hour earlier

The ride home was sure interesting. They had to take the tube, nobody felt like driving today and him, Andy and Brooklyn went for a quick shopping anyways without much of a stuff so they decided to be a little more eco friendly and take the bus and the tube. On their way home, Andy met this girl. Brown hair, chocolate colored eyes that were eyeing the oldest boy of the group up and down, a gold, glistening necklace was around her neck, it was a little bird. Andy sure caught her stares, the girl looked away when their eyes locked for the first time. The short boy made his way towards the girl even tho the tube was about to bust open from the amount of people.

"Hey, I love your necklace, where did you get it?" Andy started a gentle conversation, holding onto a handler so that he wouldn't topple over in the train. The girl smiled, blush creeping on her cheeks.

"It was a gift. I know you, Andy right? From Roadtrip?" The girl said, smiling fondly and looking Andy up and down again. Andy's face lit up, nodding cutely.

"Oh you know us? That's mad! And you are?"

"Becky."

They talked the entire ride till Andy had to step out of the train with the boys. They even exchanged their phone numbers. Andy was all bubbly and happy from meeting that pretty girl, on the other hand, Rye was quiet, grumbling and pretty much annoyed the whole way home. The blonde didn't think of it too much, Rye just had his moments.

Home

"Oh, excuse me, have you heard of knocking or anything?" Andy growled back at the fuming tall boy, his hands clenched like he was about to punch a wall. It scared the shortie a little, well, a lot but tried his best not to let Rye know. He was just about to strip from his outdoor clothing but Rye's sudden burst in his room stopped his actions so he was still dressed in his jacket and stuff.

"What was that girl, who is she, why did you talked with her like that?" Rye's voice sounded calm but there was this hidden tension on his voice, Andy knew Rye way too good for not recognizing how much Rye was holding back before actually punching a wall or throwing stuff around. Fovvs was shocked tho, why did Rye cared in the first place?

"You want to say I can't talk with other people?" Andy didn't know what else to respond. Rye took quick steps to him, grabbing him by the tiny wrists and pulling him closer, body against a body. Andy flinched, it was a little painful although he knew Rye would never hurt him.

"Who is she?" Rye was growling at this point, a straight up scary jealous growls coming from him.

"What's your problem Ryan? You date all sorts of girls all the time!" Andy squeaked. That was the last bit for Rye before firmly pressing a rough messy kiss into Andy's lips, stealing all of his breaths away before pushing Andy back onto his bed, releasing the painful grip on his wrists. The small frame stumbled over his own legs before he sat down, breathlessly staring up at Rye.

He didn't say anything, both of them didn't say anything for a long time before Rye turned on his heel and stormed out of Andy's room, leaving the older one speechless in his room. What the hell just happened?

It felt like an eternity before Andy decided to find Rye back. This needed an explanation, how could he even go on the rest of the night without knowing what was that supposed to mean? But first, he quickly changed into more comfortable clothes so sweatpants and a hoodie it is. Slowly opening the door of his room, sneaking if anyone is in the halls before stepping out and sneaking into Rye's room to find him on his bed, staring into his phone. Without knocking, he entered and closed the door behind him.