(S) RACK - Hands

Smut included.

〰️〰️〰️
He had no idea when it started or why. He was never attracted to Ryan but suddenly, all he could think about was him and his beautiful manly hands. At first, it was just small glancing here and there, watching how he gripped a glass of water or a mic at the studio. Then, he watched him even more and his obsession with Ryan's hands was growing to a point when he was taking photos of Rye's hands and palms. He had been doing this for a month and no one noticed...yet.

Three of the boys were hanging in the studio, Rye sitting down on the sofa, Jack had his head resting in Rye's lap and Brook was just recording his vocals. Both of the boys on the sofa were staring into their phones, Ryan scrolling through instagram, Jack scrolling through his gallery.

"Can you show me my instagram profile through your account? Seems like instagram is having glitches again with my posts." Ryan said with a slight annoyance in his voice. Jack nodded, closed the gallery that was full of photos of the tanner boy's hands and gave the phone to him. Ryan took a quick look through Jack's instagram account to see if his posts were not glitching. Then, he accidentally swiped into the opened apps and he saw all the photos. His face went a little pale with a shocked facial expression.

"Here, thanks." Ryan gave him back his phone, still with a shocked face a little bit. Jack's slow brain didn't realize that Rye may have seen the photos, he just continued to scroll through his social media and such. The older boy wanted to know what was going on, but didn't want to scare Jack away so he decided to find on his own.

First, he gently rested his hand on Jack's belly, just placing it right there, pretending he is looking into his phone, yet he was more focused on Jack's reaction. Jack himself flinched a little, his emerald eyes slipping down to his belly, looking at Rye's hand just resting there. Then, Rye slid up his body onto his chest, still pretending like nothing is happening. Jack got up very quickly and sat next to him.

"What's up?" Rye asked with an angelic voice, but his eyes grew darker and more mysterious.

"Nothing I just..felt like sitting up." the younger boy answered, cheeks all flushed. Ryan moved himself closer to the boy, grabbing lightly his T-shirt and pulling him closer just a little bit.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me anything?" he asked, low husky voice. Leaving his T-shirt, he grabbed Jack by the chin, staring deeply into Jack's eyes. The younger one, all red even behind his ears, could not even answer.

"Alright buddy." Rye finished, rubbing the thumb of his hand over Jack's bottom lip then sitting back into his position at the end of the sofa, legs crossed at the ankles. The younger boy was sitting down, all frozen, lightly touching his lips with the tips of his hand.

"So we're done, we can go." Brooklyn just got back to them after spending half an hour in the booth. Both boys on the sofa standing quickly.

"Sure, let's go."

The entire drive home was so quiet, it was almost awkward. Rye was glancing from the road in front of him to Jack next to him, back and forth. Jack on the other hand was so focused on Rye's hand on the steering wheel and the gear shift. The car stopped and Jack stormed out of the car.

"What's up with him?" Brook asked all concerned. Rye was just smiling for himself.

"Dunno mate."

___

*Jack's POV*

I heard Brooklyn asking what's up with me. Nobody knows about my obsession with Rye's hands. I never thought it would be this serious, it started off so innocently. I stormed out of the car right into my room. I locked myself in the bathroom, leaned over the sink and splashed some cold water onto my face to calm down my red puffy cheeks. Then, I heard knocks on the door, very loud knocks. I knew it was Ryan and I couldn't let him leave when he knows. Leaving the bathroom, I opened the door of my room and there he was, leaning against the door frame.