Coach Mason

Renee POV:

"What you want Chris"? I pressed, crossing my arms.

"You still mad"? He chuckled.

"Yes", I laughed, "you let me fall in front of all those people".

"You the one who told me to keep my hands off of you so....."

"It was straight ice on the sidewalk and you acted like you couldn't help me up" ?

"Girl it ain't that deep", he laughed.

I took the paper that he was writing on away. "Renee you can't stay mad at me", he chuckled following me to my desk.

I sat the paper on my desk. "Actually I can", I sassed back, turning around to face him.

"No you can't", he repeated, getting closer to me.

"I thought I made up the rules around here"? I smirked.

"You do...." he said, as he put his hands on my waist. "So enforce them", he flirted. He dipped his head down to the crook of my neck and left soft wet kisses on it.

"Christopher", I whined, pulling away.

"Did I say move", he chuckled. He grabbed my chin lifting my head up to expose more of my neck. He went back to planting kisses and disregarding my complaint. I know we got no bussniess doing this but, have you seen how sexy this boy is? I bit on my bottom lip as he sucked on my neck softly.

"Chris stop", I moaned quietly gripping on the edge of the desk more.

He gave my neck a gentle bite before pulling away and inching closer to my lips.

*knock knock*

We both jumped away from each other quickly as the classroom door opened.

"Umm hey Coach", Chris said wiping his lips with his hand.

"Hey.....I was just dropping these papers off", he said in a very suspicious tone. He walked over towards us and handed the stack of papers to me.

I took them from his grasp, "Thanks".

"I'll see you tomorrow Ren--Miss. Walker", Chris quickly corrected himself. He played it off with a smile before walking away.

"You to Christopher", I smiled back sitting the papers on my desk. The door closed and Mark grabbed my wrist.

"Why was he here"?

"I was tutoring him. Why?"

"I want you to stay away from him", he demanded.

I stared at him confused, what's wrong with Chris? "Mark what's going on"? I pulled my wrist from his grip.

"You tell me Renee". He folded his arms.

"You can't be serious right now", I laughed leaning against my desk.

"Look, just stay away from him. Is that understood?"

"But I ju-" he cut me off by kissing me abruptly.

"Is that understood"? He repeated.

"Yes. But Mar-"

"I have to go okay", he said walking off.

"Can we talk about this", I pleaded as I followed him to the door.

"There's nothing to talk about". He opened up the door and closed it behind.