Renee

Thanks for the feedback on the first chapter . Anyways enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment .

~A

Chris POV:

"Y'all sure she ain't got a class"? August wondered.

"Naw, this was Mrs. Brooks prep period, so she doesn't have a class right now" Ty explained, knocking on the door.

The door opened up and it was Coach Mason. "What's up fellas", he nodded. 

"Yo coach Mason", Ty smiled, dapping him up in the process. 

We walked into the classroom and Miss. Walker was eating her lunch at her desk. "Hi guys", she smiled, "Is there something you guys needed?" She said getting up from her chair. 

"Well since you mentioned it....Chris wanted to see if you needed any help unpacking your things", Ty lied.

"Nigga chill", I mumbled.

"Oh okay, well I have a few things if you guys don't mind. You all don't have classes right now"?

"Yea we have gym", I said.

"It's fine if they help you today Renee", Coach Mason vouched. 

"Okay thanks", she smiled.

"I'll see you guys later", he said walking out the classroom closing the door behind him.

"Well I have a few things you guys can put up", she sat two boxes on her desk, "two of you can put books on the shelf and someone can help me with the posters".

"Posters", Ty blurted walking over to her desk.

"All right, August and Chris I'll show you guys how I want the books set up", she said walking over to the books shelfs with the box. We followed her. "Just put them in alphabetical order from the authors last name, one of you can do that. Then the other one can write Miss. Walker A101 on the inside of the covers", She carefully explained. 

"You staying as our teacher for a while?" August questioned. 

"Yes, for a few months, I was supposed to tell you guys in class today about it".

"Oh okay", August nodded.

"So here's all the books." She handed me the box and walked off.

"I ain't sign up for this shit", I mumbled sitting the box on top of the shelf.

"It can be that hard", August reasoned. 

"Ty enjoying his self", I laughed, looking over at him bluntly flirting with the sub. 

"Right", August said scrolling threw his phone.

"Nigga you gunna help?" I complained as I wrote Miss. Walker in the front cover. Shit, I wasn't even the one who wanted to come down here in the first place. But of course, I was doing majority of the work. 

He waved me off with one of his hands. "Yea in a minute." 

I did almost half the damn box and August was still on his phone.

"August", Miss Walker said.

"Yes"?

"If you were gunna sit on your phone the whole time why did you come down here"?

"Maybe cuz I wanted to see you", he smiled.

"Really?" She said sarcastically taking his phone, "go help Michael".

"I get my phone back after this right?" He asked walking over to where Ty was at.

"Yes", she laughed...damn her laugh was everything. "You already did half the box"? She asked directing her attention to me.