Chapter-3

'It had been about a week since my date with Madam Celina. Though we had left our conversation on a sad note, the feeling of having had gotten closer to each other was mutual between me and Madam Celina.
Today I was called to one of the conference rooms in the far end of the East wing and my room, was a part of the West wing, thus distance between the conference room and my room. was equivalent to walking through the whole mansion. The reason of being called so far away was the fact that Sir Mekiel had made some time to meet and talk with me today along with Madam Celina, apart from his busy schedule that is.
I was hoping to make some progress on the story since the last time we left off was in the forest of Busonov.'

*In The Conference Room*

Navia sat in the conference room alone waiting for the arrival of the couple. Unlike the extravagant rooms Navia had been to in the mansion, the conference room was quite bland. The walls were plain white in colour and the floor had black tiles. There was a long ovular table in the center of the room. Navia had decided to seat herself on a chair next to the window far from the entrance of the conference room to enjoy the nice Autumn scenery the nature had to offer as she patiently waited for them. After about 15 minutes of Navia's arrival the couple finally made an appearance.

"I am extremely sorry Navia for having to call you all this way."

"You should be sorry since it's cause of your laziness and it's not like she doesn't have any other work to do, she's also a busy person Mekiel."

'Though Madam Celina was scolding Sir Mekiel it almost felt like it was directed towards me, telling me to stop slacking off, even though I'm always busy studying for the sake of gathering more information. I must say I have become quite the studious child.'

As the trio tried to recover from the commotion that just happened.  Celina and Mekiel found the extremely flustered Navia very adorable and started laughing at her clumsy movements.
The sudden streak of laughter caught Navia off guard but she soon joined in as well. The laughter continued for a while accompanied by light conversation and gossips of her and  Celina's little play date but the sweet atmosphere soon turned to that of a serious one and Navia instantaneously understood it was about time to get down to business. After a long pause of silent staring at each other the narration of their story was lead by Celina.

"As you remember that Katherine and I had decided to meet at the outskirts of the forest of Busonov and accompany each other until we reached the capital city of Pallova. So as decided we met each other the next morning all prepared to leave. But there was someone who was clearly not happy due the turn of events that had happened."

"Well it was true that I wasn't happy back then since I had got in a fight with Celina just the day before and now she was traveling with us, also nobody had filled me up on the details or asked of my opinion before making any kind of decisions. Katherine as well told me about it on our way towards the forest that morning and it clearly came as a shock to me but I agreed on the fact that she will leave as soon as we reach Pallova. Though you pretty much know that it never went that way."

*Flashback*

"Alright I know that you and Miss Celina don't get along Mickey but just until we reach Pallova can you at least try to pretend like you get along with each other."

"No Kathy if it's her than I doubt that we would ever get along, even hundred years sound too short for that to happen."

"For once I agree with you Zachry it is true that I like your company but I don't like his very presence, that is, if has any."

"Why you..."

"Stop it you two it has been almost half a day and I have heard nothing but poison filled words coming from both of you, I am already exhausted and if this keeps up we will never reach Pallova, leave Pallova it'd be a miracle if we even set foot in Vendellin."

~Three Days Later~

"We're finally here. I'm so exhausted you guys. Can't we rest at a hotel and then board the train to Pallova tomorrow, please."

"I don't know, what do you think Zachry, it's your call since she is your partner not mine."

"I know, I know lets stay the night at a hotel and leave tomorrow and while we are at it lets stack up on our resources as well shall we?"

"Okay. What do you say wanna join us as well Miss Celina?"

"I don't mind at all, I mean since we are already here might as well make the most of it."

"That's the spirit Miss Celina. Now lets go we aren't gonna get any younger if we keep wasting time just deciding what to do are we?"

*Present Time*

"We dropped our luggage at a hotel and decided to roam around the town a little. Our small trip to the town was all nice until we came back to the hotel rooms to find their luggage missing and we weren't the only one's who were facing such crisis. While everyone decided to interrogate the hotel staff and desk manager the we decided to investigate a little bit." Celina said.

*Flashback*

"Do you think the hotel got robbed Katherine?"

"No Miss Celina, it's the least likely case since the hotel staff didn't see anyone suspicious come in or go out of the hotel, neither was a large amount of luggage moved out of the hotel."

"That means it's the doing of someone who is either already staying at the hotel or a part of the hotel also all of the stolen luggage is perhaps still inside of the hotel, that is, if there isn't any other way to bring such a large number of suitcases out."

"You're assumptions are on spot Geatz, at least half of them are."

"What does that mean, did you find something Zachry?"

"Yes and I'd like you two to take a look at it as well."

~A Few Moments Later~

"Well what do you think we should do Mickey? Should we catch them since we have evidence against them."

"No wait Katherine this doesn't look like a simple case of theivery, I mean it's too obvious, I have a feeling that this isn't just about the luggage."

"I agree with Geatz we need to investigate a little more and I got just the right plan for this, I am gonna have to ask you two to lend me your ears."

~That Evening~

"Alright ladies, remember to stick to the plan, okay, so shall we get this party started?"