I looked at their retreating figures and then glanced at her to realize that she isn't going to leave with them.

"Taehyung", she called me but I just ignored and went to my room. I don't want to face her. I covered myself with the duvet and closed my eyes. I know I am being childish but I am not having any energy to talk to her. I don't want to fight with her. 

I heard her slow footsteps and presumed that she entered my room. She switched on the light and I could feel her getting nearer. I covered my face as I promised her that I will not be showing it to her. After all that she has declared that day, she came here just like that. I definitely have the right to be mad at her

"Taehyung", she called me. Only God knows how desperate I am to respond to her call. Why did she even come today?  I am weak and maybe, I need some attention too but she clearly stated that she doesn't like me. The more she shows up, the more is the chance for my feelings to increase.

"I am very sorry for being rude back then. I am just not used to these things. I am very sorry for not being considerate of your feelings. I am very sorry for being so selfish and speaking all those words to you. I am very sorry for ignoring you", I could hear her sobs. Is she crying?

I immediately removed the duvet on me and turned to her. She was sitting on the floor beside my bed and held her head in her palms, sobbing. It pained me to see her like that. And why is she sitting on the floor? 

"Nazeera, what are you doing? Please get up", I pulled her by her shoulders and made her sit on the bed. Her scarf turned wet because of the tears.  

"I am very sorry for yelling at you like that when I, myself don't know what is happening to me", she didn't raise her head and started blabbering.

"Shh", I hushed her and wiped her tears. I could never see those tears in her eyes, whatever the reason maybe. Though she hurt me, she is the first girl to cause my heart flutter. She is special and I can't bear to see her in tears. 

"Please don't cry", I requested her but she sobbed more, letting out small whimpers. Is she feeling guilty?

"I wanted to talk to you so badly but I didn't see you anywhere and when I asked Jin, he told me that you are ill. It got me so worried", she confessed between her sobs. It gave me a tingling sensation in my heart. The girl I like is crying because she hurt me and was also worried about me.

Should I feel happy at her words or be sad that she is having tears in her eyes because of me? I looked into her eyes and I am sure she is speaking the truth. She is certainly feeling something for me too and that is more than enough to make me contended.

"Don't cry Nazeera, I am not mad at you anymore", I told her and she looked at me, surprised.

"Really?", she asked with a gleam of hope in her eyes. 

"Yes", I nodded and she smiled. I am happy that she smiled at least. I placed my hand on hers and she looked at me, astonished, more like shocked. And then I realized, she doesn't like me touching her. I immediately removed my hand from hers.

But her next action made me flabbergasted. She held my hand and placed it on hers. She pressed her hand lightly and looked at me. I gazed at her with many questions running my mind. What does that action mean? Why did she do that?

"I am letting you touch me", she uttered and my heart skipped a beat.

It took me a moment to process the words I just heard. Is she serious? I mean, how? Is she Nazeera or did Jimin just bring some random girl? Wait! What am I thinking? She just cried out everything and why the hell I am thinking like that?