~27~

Author's Note:
Hola peeps! I hope you guys are doing fine. Pearl green will come to an end in three more chapters. I am missing this already

***°***

"He take care. He still child", his grandmother told me while I was at the doorstep with my luggage.

"I will haelmoni", I smiled and she ruffled my hair. Taehyung stood, waiting for me outside and he hugged his grandmother as we stepped out. She ruffled his hair and pulled his ear, whispering something in his ears. I hugged her, getting a bit emotional and she bid us bye.

I will miss this place

"I will miss her", I told as we started to walk from the home. He held my hand and let out a smile.

"Me too. But don't worry, I will get you here again. I promise", he assured me and I looked around the place once. This trip had gifted us many memories and made a new turn in my life. My relationship with Taehyung has progressed a lot and we confessed our love to each other. I got a new friend, his grandmother. And most importantly, I have met my sister, which I thought would remain a dream for my lifetime.

Allah must have listened to my prayers finally. I am more than happy that she is living nicely. She was very happy with her new lifestyle and her husband is really a decent man. I met her and that's enough. Though I wanted to stay here for more time along with Taehyung, his grandmother, and my sister, I can't do it on short notice. I should least talk to Ammi about Taehyung. She will be having a solution for it.

"Shall we go", Taehyung's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I nodded. We boarded the bus to Daegu and I slept on his shoulders, entwining my fingers while he played with my hairs. He is my safest abode. 

I woke up as we reached Daegu and we took a cab to the station to board the KTX service. We need to reach my house before seven. As I need to walk inside my colony like a normal working day. Farhaz's sister will not play the act today and I have to show myself as Nazeera coming from the academy.

I boarded the train along with him and he lent his shoulder for me to rest. I feel sleepier when I rest myself on him. He woke me up as soon as we reached Seoul. Jimin and Jungkook were waiting for us and I threw a smile at them. I appreciate the two boys for always being there for Taehyung and I admire their friendship a lot, their whole group's in fact.

"Noona, how was the trip?", Jungkook showed his bunny smiled and I gave him a thumbs up.

"You should treat me noona", he cooed and I let out a chuckle.

"I will Jungkook. You both helped us a lot, I couldn't be more than thankful to you guys", I thanked them with all my heart and Jimin squealed, jumping a little with a teasing smile plastered on his face.

"So did you two.....", Taehyung covered his mouth before he could utter anything while my cheeks started to burn in embarrassment.

"Yah! I was just asking if you two had spent your time well. Why are you closing my mouth? Did you two really...", he was again pulled away by Taehyung and Jungkook cooed along, letting out playful chuckles. We then decided to hail a taxi and started to my colony.

We got out of the cab and even before I could pull out the cash to pay, Jimin took care of the fare. I scowled, earning a sheepish smile from him. We were standing at the place where Taehyung stops, as he named it, the departure spot

"Don't forget to cover yourself with the scarf", Jimin reminded me and I thanked him internally. Being in Geochang for the past few days, I completely forgot to wear my scarf.