CHAPTER 18: THOSE DAMP PANTIES.

Start from the beginning

Out of the War Memorial Opera House and out into the open,I was feeling the December Chill without a coat on to cover me up and keep me warm. Jeremy was still holding my hand and pulling me away from the building.

"Jeremy,STOP! I'm wearing heels."I moaned,hoping that he would just let go of my hand so I could walk at my own pace. Being the dominant man he is,of course he didn't listen.

Things with Jeremy Austin are never that simple!!

Parked by the curb was Jeremy's car, the other precious thing in his life.
He has a garage full of cars,but I've come to notice that the Audi R8 is his favourite. I pay attention.
Two men in suits were standing by the car,arms clasped in front of their shining Black suits. What the Fuck?

Excuse my language.

"Mr Austin."The taller of the two men, nodded his head before opening the car door for me to get in."Mrs Austin."

I turned around and looked at Jeremy as he stood beside the passengers door of the car,waiting for me to get in."Who are these men? What's going on?"

Jeremy released an audible sigh."Just get into the car,Vanessa. It's not as if I can kidnap my own wife."

I slipped into the car and the door was closed after me. My eyes were on Jeremy as he stood on the sidewalk, chatting with the two men. I couldn't hear what it was about,but the conversation didn't last long before he slipped into the car beside me.

I looked across at Jeremy,as he sat in the drivers seat."Who were those Guys? They look like security."

"That's because they are security! I wasn't about to leave my car on the side of the road unsupervised,I hired them to keep an eye on it."He pressed the button,Turing on the ignition."Seat Belt,Vanessa."

He hired two men to watch his car while he was at the Ballet,that's crazy.
I'm surprised he didn't take a car service since I'm sure he'll be drinking more than he should tonight.

"No,No Seat Belt."I shouted."I want to know where we're going? You can't just drag me places and expect me to do as you please. No,Jeremy..My brother is.."

He interrupted me mid sentence with a kiss,a kiss that I wasn't expecting.
I should have expected it,it seems to be a habit of his after all.Jeremy was leaning over the space between us as he kissed me,his tongue swirling in perfect rhythm with mine.

Again..It's happening again!!

Jeremy hand grazed my leg, before he squeezed my thigh gently. Mid kiss I wondered if this little moment that we were sharing was happening because he knows he won't get his weekly bang.

Is my Husband using me?

For a second i found myself not caring,not caring if I was being used by him because his kiss was so intoxicating. I wanted him..I wanted more. It made me feel good to know that he wanted me.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me,Vanessa?"He whispered against my lips,breathless after the kiss we shared.

"Honestly,No!"

Honestly is the best policy, i only wish I used it more.

"I can't take it. I can't take being around you and not having you the way I want too."Jeremy placed his hand on my bare neck,moving my face towards his for another kiss."I need to have you!!"

He wants me. Jeremy Austin has always been the type of man that gets what he wants. Now he wants me. He can't resist temptation anymore..He is a man with no control!!

***

The after party was in full swing at Tom and Ava's Mansion. Waiters with fancy silver trays of champagne and Hors d'oeuvre walked amongst the 100 or more party guests. Ava really went all out for me tonight. She introduced me proudly to family and friends that I haven't met before.

Holding a crystal glass of champagne in my hands,I glanced across the room at Jeremy. He was standing with some friends of his,I remember those cigar smokers from the wedding. They were laughing and joking,the kind of laugh I've never heard from him before. Laughing is not something that him and I do together.

He looked across the room at me, giving me a a wink of the eye before bringing his scotch glass to his lips.
I chuckled,feeling the heat spread up my cheeks. Dear God,Save me!!After the kiss this time was different, things were different. He wasn't ignoring the Fact that it happened. I think he's become fed up of doing that.

He knows now that he can't resist me, that he's going to come back for more time and time again. My arranged Husband is not the Devil I thought him to be..

That man wants me..BAD!!

"Ness..Ness..Nessy!!"

I looked at my brother and grinned. "Sorry,I was miles away. What were you saying,Finley?"

I had coped on to him calling me that name..Nessy! He didn't know how much I hated it,but I did. It's what my Father used to call me,right up until the day of the accident. I was always His little Nessy.

"I noticed that,too busy looking at that husband of yours."He smirked."I was just wondering when Natasha and Alex are getting here? The Austin's are welcoming but it would be nice to know someone at this party."

"Um,Soon I think. I'll text them and check if they're on the way."I opened up my rectangle clutch bag and pulled out my phone. I noticed my Brother taking another champagne glass off a passing waiter."I don't think you should be drinking quite so much, Little Brother."

"Oh,Don't mind that Sister of yours, Finley. Drink up!"Jeremy smirked, whilst snaking a hand around my waist. He looked at me."A moment alone."

I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth. Another moment alone with Mr Austin. I assume there will be more kissing involved."Okay."I looked at my brother."I'll be back in a moment,Please don't drink too much."

Jeremy and I walked away together through the crowd,his hand was still placed on my lower back. There was still no sign of Natasha and Alex,but I was still worried about Alex showing up here. Maybe the kiss has changed that. Maybe Jeremy won't make a thing out of it.

"Do you really have to egg my Brother on like that?"I turned my head and looked at him as we walked."He's still young Jeremy,he shouldn't he drinking quite so much."

"You're too protective of him,You need to lighten up. Let him make his own choices. He's a Big Boy!!"Jeremy opened the door to a room under the stairs."In here."

He pulled me into the tiny little box room and closed the door after us.
It was a room packed full of guests coats,scarfs and hats that were hanging up on railings. By the size of the room and the amount of guests we have tonight,I'm sure it's just one of many.

"Jeremy,Why are we in here?"I asked, despite knowing the answer to my own question. I know what Jeremy Austin wants from me.

His lips pressed against mine hot and passionate,tongues swirling yet again and hands wandering places.
Jeremy pushed me back against the wall of the little room as he kissed me deeper.

I played the bold move of moving my hands up his crisp white shirt that hugged his body. I could feel his every muscle along the way..That one little move that had my lace lilac panties a little damp. Damp for him,Damp for his touch and Damp for the possibilities of everything that he could do to me.