CHAPTER 35:BEING THE AUSTIN WIFE.

Jeremy and I have been home from Scotland a couple of days now and things have been very eventful for us in the bedroom,Well eventful for us pretty much all over the house. Our first time together was really sweet, but since we've been back things have been a little wild..

But I like it!

Our first time was a warm up. It was him appreciating me and the fact that I wanted our first time to be more than the two of us messing around. I wanted it to be special and in the end it was.

Jeremy walked up behind me and was shaking his head with a smirk on his face."I can't believe you stole that thing and hung it up in the living room."

I chuckled,and glanced behind me at him."Well technically it's not stealing when I left double the amount to cover the cost. I wanted to have something to remember our trip."

I looked at the picture of the doll with the crazy eyes that I took from the crappy Hotel. It didn't fit in with the luxury decor of the living room,It wasn't the kind of picture that would fit in anywhere actually.

"That picture will make sure of that." Jeremy pulled my body closer to him from behind."The flight back home I certainly won't forget. I remember the way you shivered at my slightest touch."

"I was feeling ticklish."My lips curved into a smile,and I turned around and laced my arms around his body under his suit jacket."And I like how you make me feel."

His fingers skimmed my thighs on the way to my panties. My lips parted in a gasp as he rubbed me gently."Do you like how I'm making you feel right now?"

"Jeremy..."I moved his hand away,even despite the fact that I liked how he was making me feel."Not in front of the picture."I walked towards the kitchen.

With a click of his tongue and a shake of his head,he followed after me into the kitchen."I'll get you later."He smirked at me and walked towards the island.

"Hmm,You'll have to catch me first!"I chuckled,and picked up my coffee cup to take a sip. I liked to be playful with him. I liked to tease him because I knew that it drove him crazy.

"Oh,You like to be chased!"He walked around the island and closer to me. Jeremy placed his hands on either side of the counter,boxing me in."I have no problem with that. After all I  am faster than you."

Oh,The sexual tension in the air!! He makes it extremely difficult for me to deny him.Jeremy's phone rang in the pocket of his jacket disturbing us from the moment.

He sighed,pulling his phone out and looking at the screen."I have to go,I have a meeting and I'm running late."

Jeremy Austin is a very busy man,I'm used to our time being interrupted. "That's okay,You go! I'll see you when you get back."

He pressed a kiss to my lips,so sweet but teasing."Until Later,Gorgeous!"He winked at me and walked out of the kitchen.

I sat down at the island with a smile on my face,but now that he was gone I was missing him. I find although my days are busy,I always have him on my mind. Things are good between us.

My phone vibrated with a text from Alex,making plans for tonight. Plans that I couldn't say no to considering I haven't seen him or Natasha since I've been back.

I guess I'm going out!

I laced my arms around Alex's neck outside the nightclub. The queue to get in was a mile long and Alex had already gotten here before us to wait in line.

"You two took your time as per!But I'm guessing Natasha was the reason for the hold up."He looked in her direction giving her dagger eyes,But we all knew that he was just messing.