"Yes, a stallion! Shadow, he is is so huge even bigger than Pecos" Daisy said

"And scarier too" Phoebe said shuddering

"What is it?" Harry asked

"Once Shadow almost knock her down and she is very scared  of him from then" Niall said giggling

"Don't laugh Ni, he is so scary. His eyes are filled with evil and cruelty, he looks at me like he will eat me" Phoebe said whining.

"Horses won't eat us" Harry said smiling at her.

"But he looks at me like that" Phoebe said huffing causing the others to giggle. 

"This way Harry, Lou's horses are beside Zayn and Liam's horses. Four of the horses are very friendly to eachother" Lottie said holding the Luna's hand hesitantly but Harry held her hand tightly.

They walked to the other side of the stables where an stable was separated from others. The curly Omega saw a white horse's head who was looking at them.

"That is Kycid, Zayn's horse. He is very sweet and so friendly with everyone" Daisy said happily and ran towards him. She couldn't reach her hand to him so Kycid lowered his head to recieve the pet. She scratched his head and neck earning pleased noises from him.

Beside Kycid an dark yellow horse appeared and stopped in his way for a moment, just looking at them. He suddenly lowered his head to Phoebe who was calling him and he licked her hand.

"And this is witty, he is a very lovely horse just like his master Liam" Phoebe said massaging his head.

Both of the horses wasn't sure who the new wolf was so they didn't show any interest to Harry, they actually ignored him. But when Niall takes Harry's hand and made him to reach to the horses, the animals backed away a little.

Kycid scented his hand and nosed over his palm and wrist making Harry giggle. The white horse accepted him, he lets the Omega to pet him. But Witty didn't come close to the Omega, he just looked at him. Harry reached his one hand to witty and the horse was not sure, he came close carefully and nosed his palm. Soon witty was licking Harry's both hands making the Omega laugh.

"It tickles" Harry said and the others laughs with him.

"Come here, let us see if Shadow and Pecos are also willing to be friends with you" Niall said

They walked beside the stable and Harry placed his hands over the wood, he jumped when an big brown horse puts his head outside. The animal knows that he is the one who helped the King to fight that his head is held high and is so proud of himself.

"He is so pretty" Harry said and tried to touch hisneck but the animal backs away and looked at Harry unsurely.

Harry looked around the stable and thats when he saw the other horse, Shadow. Daisy was right, he is so huge. The black stallion stepped forward narrowing his eyes at Harry and made an hufging noise. His head was so high and he knows he is the only personal horse of the King.

"What a beauty" Harry whispered and the stallion bowed his head a little.

The Omega looked back at Pecos and reached his hand over his face. Both Pecos and Shadow scented his hand, Pecos was the one who first licked his knuckle but Shadow wasn't sure about the new wolf so he scented his above his arm to his chest. The black horse which shiny black hair nosed on his neck and licked his skin.

"This would be the first time he is trusting someone who he met at the first time" Niall said happily

"He smells so good that is why" Fizzy said quietly.