TWO

TWO: A LITTLE HAPPINESS

Tour day, Harry and his two friends are standing in queue to get in their tour bus

Tour day, Harry and his two friends are standing in queue to get in their tour bus. The bus is large and wide, colourful combinations and so many decoratives in the inside too.

"Harry, remember always stick with us okay? Henry and his boys will be there to tease you. Its good that the left side seats are three so you can sit inbetween us" Evelynn said, she is the most protective person towards Harry.

"Alright, thankyou" Harry said smiling, he loves when these two girls take care of him.

"And dont worry, we will shut Henry's mouth he is a big piece of shit. Pure Omegas like you shedding tears because of that idiot is illegal" Marya said casuing Harry to laugh.

They gets in the bus and Harry looked around it, there are colourful lights on the top which is not turned on. There is an small luggage area so he put his travel bag in it. He brought one single travel bag, but his two girls bought two bags plus their hand bags.

Like the girls planned they made Harry to sit inbetween them. In a way it was comferting to the Omega boy, he leaned on the seat and sighed relaxedly.

"I bring a polaroid camera, we can take lots of photos and stick it on the places where we go." Marya said

"Why is that?" Harry asked confusedly.

"So people could know that we have went there" Marya said with pride

Harry closed his eyes and leaned back. He felt hands on his hair, tugging at it. He opened his eyes to see Evelynn and Marya doing stuff on his hair, like always.

"Please dont put the bun on me, I dont like it" Harry said and again closed his eyes.

"No, this length of hair suits you well. Its so perfect. You looks like a prince, it should be free and open" Evelynn said booping his nose making him to giggle.

"But seriously, you looks like a Prince. Nice curly hair, every Omegas would wish it" Marya said combing his hair with her fingers.

"I think, every girls would want it" Evelynn said nodding to herself.

Harry just hummed and relaxed on the seat. After like half an hour the bus started to move. Harry and the girls sat in the front behind the two teachers, its good because the jocks are always at the end of the bus.

When the bus gets off from their school everyone clapped their hands. The bus moved in average safe speed and everyone in the bus tried to be comfertable in their seats.