FORTY FIVE

FORTY FIVE: MORE FROM FUTURE

The warmth surrounding him was very comfortable, he is awake but he didn't opened his eyes. He could hear the chirping of the birds, he smiled when he scented a beautiful aroma around his room. He was in very calm and peace, he hasn't slept this peaceful for a while. He has to get up though, school sucks but also important. He haven't done his homework either, he is gonna get detention today.

The little Alpha opened his eyes, the chocolate eyes cooling up from the cold, the wolf sat up rubbing his sleepy eyes he felt the unfamiliar feeling around him. Now looking straight ahead of him he didn't saw his door which usually was there, instead of a door there was a fireplace, a big one which has only hot coal now. The Alpha looked around in panick because there is no way it's his room. Oh it's came again.

He huffed in annoyance

"Not this place again. Where am I?"

He got up from his bed quickly and ran towards the door which was very big and heavy. He pulled it but the double freaking door is so annoying. He sighed in defeat as he backed away. But suddenly the door opened from outside, Jacob was full ready to fight. Standing in a ninja position he tried to scare whoever it was.

But the little Alpha looked so shocked when he saw his lovely brother entering the room holding a big golden tray with a glass, and a big smile on his face.

"Good morning"

Jacob looked like a dumb idiot but he sighed in defeat again. He is so tired of this, these stupid dreams are messing his head. Crossing his arms over his chest he looked down at his feet.

"Why that face? Huh?" Harry asked placing the tray on the table

"Because this is just a dream. Like always" Jacob said looking at his brother who have been coming to his dream a lot lately "You will go when I wake up"

Harry smiled at his adorable brother and kneeled beside him hugging him closer. He inspected the faded red mark on his cheek and kissed it away.

"Well, good news that this isn't a dream. And you have already woke up" Harry informed the pup who shook his head.

"I know this is not true. I am having this dream everyday, you and a guy riding horses, kissing. Me and you in a castle and a garden. I am with a sword" The pup huffed tiredly "Where are you, really?"

"I am here Jacob, this is real. And all those dreams you have seen might be a sign. You are with me love" Harry assured his brother kissing his head. Harry got up taking the glass of milk and give to Jacob "Come on drink it, in dreams food won't taste"

Jacob eyed Harry suspiciously but take the glass of milk. He sipped the drink and loved the sweet taste of it. So this isn't a dream?

"You are here? R-really?" Jacob asked, his eyes filling with tears