Chapter 1

THIRD PERSON'S POV

WITH A SLIGHT frown, a girl in her teens entered her mother's car along with her older sister. But once she noticed her mom looking at her from the rear mirror, she quickly smiled.

"Are you excited?" Her mother asked with a bright smile. As she sat down with her mother and older sister having the shotgun.

The girl nodded, her smile still not fading. But once her mother looked away form her,  her smile automatically dropped.

"Now,  now Suki" her mother suddenly called after a few minutes of starting their car's engine "Suki, please stop revolving your school lifestyles into your fantasy business"

"Agreed. You don't want to transfer to another school again, do you?" Her older sister asked "This is the last and only elite school available so please stop your fairytale schemes"

You see, Suki is quite obsessed— no, obsess is a strong word. Hm, she's more of.. having a strong love for fantasy.

She mostly gets kicked out of her school because of her grades being low since she's always daydreaming and the fact that all of her previous schools were elite and private wasn't helping.

Let's just say, her imagination gets out of hand. The why she was expelled now is because, while she was in cooking class, she tied a bag of flour on the ceiling fan.

And once she turned the fan on, flours started to rain above them. Her classmates' reaction was total chaos, Suki instead, pretended it was pixie dust.

And believe me when I say that wasn't the first time, that's why she had gotten expelled.. again.

With a sigh, Suki smiled "Can't you just enroll me to a... public school instead?" she asked with a pleading look plastered on her face.

She was already aware how much trouble she is to get family. They were already having financial problems, which made her feel even more guilty. But she just can't stop nor prevent her own imaginations from going wild.

"Lucky for you, I already did" her mother replied which made her eyes go wide in shock.

"Hold up— what?"

"Surprise! Your new school isn't private anymore" her older sister cooed while having jazz hands and was seen by Suki on the rear mirror.

"What? How?" Suki stammered, a smile dating to form on her features "What made you change your mind?"

"Since we're currently having.. uh, problems... " her mom started while being low-key nervous.

'You mean financial problems' Suki thought while her heart being warm as the thought of her mother hiding the fact that they're lacking money just not to let her and her older sibling worry.

"I just thought you'd enjoy more and have fun in a public school" her mother added to cover her not so unknowable and suspicious words.

Suki sighed in relief 'At least now I don't need to act all fancied up— '

"It's actually the only public school we could only find that's still.. well, elite! Most of the students there are scholars" Her mother added which brought a frown to her and groan internally.

'Spoke to soon' Suki thought once again. The reason why she hates going to private or socialistic schools is because the students seems to be.. way much better than her, besides her mother lacking money for her school expenses.