𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

RopeBurn

"Same old tired, lonely place
Walls of insincerity"

Chapter Sixteen

Hot Water

Elvira
↽———⋆♥︎⋆———⇁

     The benefits a human receives from engaging in sexual activities is shocking. Your body is burning calories, releasing hormones, lowering blood pressure, keeping your heart healthy. So going a month without my much needed exercise had been rather strenuous.

Marco was a gorgeous man. Everything about him was incredibly attractive, except for the whole part where he had kidnapped me and is still holding me captive.

He had my body practically begging to be swept away but my mind crying for me to be rational. While Marco had many qualities in a man that I wanted he had more that I knew better than to engage in. He was dangerous, and beyond batshit crazy.

"Back away from me Marco before I stick my hand into your pants and castrate you without anesthetics." With my words he took a few steps back and returned to his go-to posture - his arms crossing over one another while resting atop of his chest.

His expression as iced over once again. No longer holding the gaze that kept pools between my legs. Now he held a emotionless one, most likely due to his thinking. "One of these days you'll be the one begging for me." He moved closer again and brushed his fingers against my chin. Goosebumps trailed up my legs in patchy patterns "Now go ahead and take that shower you've been whining about." With that he left the room. Finally giving me the air to breathe.

      The bathroom in this room was fairly similar to the one in the blue room. However this bathroom did not have a skylight. In fact the entire room only had one window which was across from my bed. This window was enforced with iron bars, as if I was stupid enough to jump from the window.

     I've always hated being wet. The way your clothes stuck to you like a wetsuit. It always made it so much harder to remove said clothes. This time was no different. It took a few minutes before I had finally managed to remove every clothing that masked my body. Once I was done I moved into the shower.

     Another thing I had noticed about this room was that every single product I owned at home was now in this shower. Of course they weren't the same ones, but the same brand. Another freaky thing to know about him: Somehow he knew exactly what I had in my apartment. Had he gone there on his little business trip? How did he even get inside my apartment without my building manager raising hell?

"Are you nearly done in there?" His voice brought my attention back to reality. Just as it always had seemed to do.

A groan escaped my lips as I scrubbed away the impurities on my body with a loofah. The soap gathering under my breast in messy puddles of suds. "Why can't you leave me alone for ten minutes? You haven't been back an entire day and I'm already sick of you." It was half true. Having someone here to talk to kept me a bit further from going absolutely insane.

"Come on out now, I'm tired of waiting for you." He didn't have to wait. No one asked him to. In fact I wanted him to do just the opposite and leave me the hell alone.