"oh her? ummm. she has been in jail since like a year ago. and i feel bad for her so i kinda want to free her out." she said. i don't know what to say about that so i think i'm gonna change the topic.

"um- oh- do you mind giving me back my hoodies? i ran out of hoodies because you took them all." i said while pouting at her and she just chuckled.

"go to my closet and you'll find all of your hoodies there." she said then play with her phone.

i walked to her closet and open it then try to find my hoodies. when i was searching for my hoodie, i found a picture of her with someone.

'hmmm she seems familiar.' i keep observing the picture to remember where did i see the persons face before.

then it clicked me. it was her and hara in the picture. i was shocked so i accidentally drop all of my hoodies in my hand then slowly look at her. she looking at me worriedly because i suddenly dropped my hoodies.

"babe? are you okay?" she ask while approaching me.

i just stand still while staring at her. the longer i stared at her, the stare started to turn into a glare. a cold glare.

"what? what happened? why are you glaring at me?" she ask then look at my hand and she finally see the picture that i'm holding. she slowly looks up to me with a scared face.

"j-jisung i- i can explain." she said.

i throw the picture back to her closet and start collecting my hoodies and then walking out of her apartment.

"j-jisung!! wait!!" she said while she catch up to me and stop me by pulling my hand.

"YEJIN FUCK OFF. DONT EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN. NOT ONLY DID YOU LIE TO ME, BUT YOU BROKE MY SISTER'S TRUST OF ME." i shouted at her while trying to grab my hand back.

"NO NO NO. IM SORRY. I- I DIDNT MEAN TOO. I JUST WANT TO HELP MY SISTER." she said while crying.

"I DONT CARE IF YOU JUST WANT TO HELP YOUR SISTER OR NOT. BUT WHAT YOU DID REALLY DISAPPOINT ME." i screamed at her and then let out a sigh.

"you know what? let's end things here." i said and walk out of her apartment.

YEJIN POV

'no no no no NO! Y/N YOU BITCH. YOU BROKE MINE AND JISUNG'S RELATIONSHIP. watch me y/n. i'm gonna get revenge.'

AUTHOR POV

meanwhile on the other side-

_______________________________

instagram

👤@hyunjin

👤@hyunjin.hwang

💖Liked by @TaeTae_bts✔️, @raemiii.army, and 25,720 more

y/n.army : HEHE THIS BITCH IS BACK

💬comments
@hyunjin.hwang : HAHA YES BITCH IM BACK. DID Y'ALL MISSED ME??
↪️@y/n.army : I MISSED YOU 🥺
↪️@hyunjin.hwang : aweeee. well i don't 🥰
↪️@y/n.army : 🔪🔪
↪️View 13,346 more reply

@raemiii.army : WAIT WTF? HE'S IN SEOUL NOW?
↪️@y/n.army : YUP!! I JUST PICK HIM UP FROM THE AIRPORT
↪️@raemiii.army : OMG YESS. ME AND @chanwoo_ ARE COMING TO YOUR APARTMENT
   ↪️@chanwoo_ : wait wha-?
   ↪️View 4,628 more reply

@TaeTae.bts✔️ : Y/N!!! INTRODUCE HIM TO ME 🥺
   ↪️@y/n.army : sure. just come to my apartment <3
   ↪️@TaeTae.bts✔️ : on my way !
   ↪️View 47,529 more reply

@m.ygbts✔️ : ...
↪️@y/n.army : whatchu want bro?
↪️@ChimChim.bts✔️ : DAMNNNN. YOONGI HYUNG GOT BRO-ZONED HAHAHA. YO @kookie.bts✔️ LOOK AT THIS
   ↪️@kookie.bts✔️ : LMAOAOAOAO
   ↪️View 72,427 more reply

—View 23,528 more comments

__________________________

.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*

a/n : yes, hi. hello. i'm back

a/n : MY RESOLUTION FOR THIS YEAR IS TO FINISH THIS BOOK BEFORE THE NEXT YEAR COME AND WRITE ANOTHER BOOK.

a/n : so yes. you heard me right. i'm gonna finish this book this year. bUT i just don't know when HAHA.

a/n : thank you so much for reading this chapter and the other chapter as well. i just read some of your comments and i honestly missed reading comments in this book.

a/n : SO YES. I WROTE THIS RN AT 12:56 AM. I NEED TO GO SLEEP NOW. GOODNIGHT/GOOD MORNING/GOOD AFTERNOON WHEREVER YOU ARE <3

 GOODNIGHT/GOOD MORNING/GOOD AFTERNOON WHEREVER YOU ARE <3

a/n : PERIODT.

Don't forget to vote and comment please⚡️

Thank you for reading this chapter❄️