Mirkwood....My Ada Thranduil

We woke up at dawn. Once Beorn had got all of us ponies and horses we were on our way, but not before he took me aside to give me advice.

"Thranduil will catch all of you if you enter that forest. It is really sick and he has his guards in it at all times, keeping the spiders at bay. Please, be careful, and do not leave that path! If they stray, keep going, you must think of yourself and those little ones." He said,

I nodded and gave him a hug. "This isnt goodbye, this is see you later. I will call for you to come help. I know how this will end, but with the Durins protected by the Angels and as long as they wear the rings my mother gifted them they should be fine, but it will end in war. Alot of lives will be lost, I am hoping to spare some." I said as I let him go and looked into his eyes.

"I know little one. I will answer. I will never be far from you." He said as he walked me to the company. "The orcs and wargs are not too far behind you. You must ride with haste, once you reach the forest set the ponies and horses free, they will return to here." He told the company. "You all must keep her safe, she is holding very precious gifts."

The company nodded and thanked him for his hospitality. He turned into his bear and lead us to the hills. We rode ahead of him as he went in the other direction, I knew he would go around the forest.

Gandalf Thorin and Estel lead us to the forest, the younger three dwarfs rode beside me, keeping me entertained and happy. Bilbo looked amused as Fili was telling us about how female dwarfs were few and far in-between, some even dressed as men just so they could fight and work in the mines. I giggled as Kili gestured 'it's the beards'. I had known dwarf women had beards but I didn't know some let them grow out so long to make them look like men.

When we reached the forest I felt an evil presence. The forest was very sick, I couldn't hear a single animal at all. I looked at Gandalf as he ran back to his horse claiming that he had to go else where to check something. "Do not enter that mountain without me! Strider, you must ride back to Rivendale, Lord Elrond will need to be notified about something, come quickly!"

Estel looked heart broken at having to be far from me. I took out a ring I had been holding onto,"With his ring you will be immortal, you will also be able to tell if I'm in danger or hurt. Also you can communicate with me through our mind link."

He nodded and gathered me in a hug, I felt tears coming to my eyes, "I love you. Please be safe, tell Legolas that I will meet him in Lake Town in a weeks time, I will be bringing Elronds army."

I nodded as we let go. he leaned down and placed his lips upon mine, sparks flooded through my body as I reacted and swung my arms around his neck. We pulled apart when Gandalf yelled for him again.

I waved as they rode off. Silent tears streaming down my face. "He will be fine, he's a fighter." Thorin said while putting and arm around my back leading me to the forest entrance.

"That's not why I'm crying.....I feel as though something bad is going to happen, that I won't see him for a long time. Thorin, my heart hurts!" I cried out.

"Shhhhhh, calm down Angel. He will be fine, Elrond and his people will be sure of it, he is after all the Heir to the Throne of Gondor." He said.

I looked at him in shock."You know who he is?"

He chuckled softly, "Yes, he told me about a week ago while you were sleeping and we were on watch."

I nodded and lead the company to the path. They followed me but I could tell that the forest was getting to them the deeper we went. The air was tight, like there was no air at all on the ground in the forest, I was even having a hard time keeping a straight mind.